Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Power Blade (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscus) (nes)

Verifier Responses

Quote from ktwo:
A/V: Very good.
Legit: It's so well played that it has me wondering... Just kidding!

Game play: This is a sick, sick run. How one can be so consistent with all the wall clips is jaw dropping. The beehive boss was also fantastic. There are some tiny execution mistakes, but they are few and far between.
For the sake of being complete, I'm going to point out a few strat mistakes (?).
- There were a few places where it looked like the runner didn't try to cancel the landing animation by shooting right before landing (6:24 and 6:58. Also a case of not jump shooting that looked intentional and I think could have been avoided (13:54).
- The run ended with one spare grenade. It could have saved half a second or so by using it at 16:07.

Even though this is really (, REALLY) minor, it's still kind of a bummer that easy stuff like this slips through in a run that obviously a lot of blood, sweat and tears have been poured into (same with Power Blade 2, which is from the same runner). The runner is more than welcome to post about any future runs here in the forum. Maybe no one replies, no big deal. Maybe someone takes a look and can help iron out the last details.

Well, I'm not gonna drag on with my griping and will instead re-iterate that this is an absolutely amazing run. Återigen, grattis och bra jobbat!!!

ACCEPT!!1!11!!11!!!

Time: Control in the menu for the first time at 16.316 and end of control (character disappears from the screen) at 17:40.075. Total time is 17:23.
Category note: I think one could possibly make a case of saying that a "no major skips, expert difficulty, pal" run is different enough from the submitted run to stay on the game page. However, to make things easy, I'm requesting that this obsoletes the current run here on sda (done by me). For future reference, it can be found here: http://www.archive.org/details/2010-10-19-SDA_Speed_Runs

Quote from ozzy88:
A/V: Good!
Cheating: None!

The runner quickly saves the day with a grace I thought not possible. Can't think of anything I could add to what the previous verifier said.

Congratulations on getting this amazing run!

Decision: Acceept!

Quote:
I watched the run and it's very good. Nailing the clips so effortlessly is amazing. Easy accept.

Also, to verifier #1: Timing should start when you gain control of the character, not the menu. So that should be slightly faster.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'InfestedRiche'!
Thread title:  
Waiting hurts my soul...
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/PowerBlade.html