Quote:
Verification!

Game: Phantasy Star Online III: Card Revolution
Audio Quality: Good
Video Quality: Above Average
Cheats?: No
Decision: Approved!!

* Comments on Noteworthy Points in the run:

(Non Mission) Starting off: He goes by the starting messages with haste and makes good use of his time by
    putting up the message speed.

Haywire Pallet: Good attack rolls. He goes for gambles for the sake of time, like attacking Endu with the
    possibility of him guarding it. However, it works in his favor in the end. XD

Development 1: His attack rolls range from above average to good in this run, and he gets some luck at
    the end when his 6 damage attack goes unguarded on the enemy's 6 HP.

Taken Away: He got great attack rolls, and Lura was dispatched quickly.

Repair Work 2: Here is where he makes a pretty big mistake; when he equips the mechguns, he makes
    the choice of not attacking Rio directly, which may have cost him a couple minutes.

Guardian 1: This is a big turning point in the run, and he starts off strong with the first move and high
    rolls. In addition, he gets daggers early on which help him do a lot of damage to the enemy. When the
    enemy used punch and destroyed all of his equipment, it set him back a couple minutes, but overall, this
    fight was okay.

Morgue Attack, Battle 1: This is a rather rocky fight for the player. His team took the 2nd turn at the start,
    and he was generally quite unlucky with his rolls and the actions of his moronic partner, Glustar. >.>

Morgue Attack, Battle 2: Nothing really noteworthy, except for the fact that Guykild seems to have a somewhat
    functioning brain.

Sighting 3: Excellent rolls!

Odor Encounter: Good rolls and luck with weapon cards drawn.

Great Ambition: This is it, the final stretch. It starts off a little rocky on the player's part, but
    he gets extraordinarily lucky as it goes on, getting good rolls while Pollux gets generally crappy
    ones. In addition to that, the player was very fortunate to have Pollux only roll a 1 on defense
    toward the end. Had she rolled any higher than that, she might have killed him and ended his run
    right there.

* General Thought:

While he makes a few egregrious mistakes in the run (like the one against Rio in Repair Work 2), he
exhibits good luck with rolls, great overall speed, and strategizing. And how he used the preset deck
for almost all of the run is quite remarkable. This is one of my favorite games, so it gives me pleasure
to say that I approve of this run!

Quote:
Verifier: hey, so i finally finished that pso3 run
Verifier: verifying it
me: oh okay
Verifier: sorry to not be more specific (watched in the short bursts of being awake while sick)
Verifier: but yeah, it's sda-quality, for sure, and an improvement to the run already on the site?
Verifier: so accept

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a big improvement over the current run.
Thread title: