Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Yet more Trauma difficulty ILs.

Verifier Responses

Quote:
HERE GOES!

C1L3:
Got stuck on the doorframe for a second or so.
Nice enemy management before the bridge - Sniping with the tree-launcher is pretty cool.
Yes, the Runner had to backtrack for an enemy, but then again these bastards like to hide in these catacombs...
Going for an ammo box when he doesn't take it... Confusing, but hardly costs any time at all.
Again, nice aim with the tree-launcher.
There, he finally takes that ammo box! Cheesy
I like how this dude is all "Don't mind me..."

Well done! If anything there's 5 seconds to be gained here, maybe a little more if you're incredibly lucky and the enemies decide to seek you out rather than hide in the tunnels. But that is unlikely.

Accept!

C2L2:
Oh wow, one health - that IS a dangerous shortcut!
Wait, it's over already?

Accept!

C2L3:
Using a grenade on that one zombie seems a bit excessive, he just wanted to give the Runner a hug.
Shotgun to the wall on enemy #91, nothing big.

I don't think it's gonna get much better than that. Smooth running, good shooting. Only a couple instances of getting stuck or missing shots.
I say there's 2 seconds in there at max.

Accept!

C2L4:
Killing the ninjas at the very beginning looks a bit slow to me...
Shortcut executed.
We don't need no stinkin' tram!
Ran out of explody-juice near the end - hardly matters.

Appart from the beginning that looks somewhat sloppy to me for some reason I can't find anything wrong with this run.

Accept!

C3L1:
Silly soldiers ^_^
I hate these flame-dudes, but they're quickly dispatched. Thumbs up!
And again, nice aim with the tree-launcher.
Oh these soldiers, will they ever learn?

A long run, nicely executed.

Accept!

C3L2:
Quote:
<WHEN I GET BACK FROM COLLEGE>

Fuck that, college is boring.

That dude just doesn't want to be hit...
Fast genocide is fast.
Missed a tree, ~1 second down.
Haha, where did that flame-dude come from?
More silly soldiers!
That one dude jumped right over the freezy-bullet, but that didn't help him for long - no time lost, just looks awesome.
Freeze-miss x2... at least 2 seconds lost.
Another freeze-miss :/
Abusing the stupidity of the soldiers - I approve!
That one soldier tried to hide, bless him.
Could've started climbing a bit earlier.

Considering the length of this level this is quite an impressive run. Hitting stuff with the freezy-bullet can be a bitch because it is so sloooow.
In my opinion this is the shakiest of the runs, but still a fine piece of work worhty of SDA fame.

weak Accept!

Quote:
I've watched all videos and found no sync, or quality problems. No cheating either.

Don't have much to say since these are great runs with a good use of shortcuts and a good route planning. Despite some aiming errors on few levels there is nothing i could find, worthy of reject.
Accept.

Another verifier accepted and requested his comments be withheld.

Decision: Accept

Reason: These are good improvements to good runs

Congratulations to 'RJ19!'
Thread title:  
Waiting hurts my soul...
Improvements but the game page doesn't exist? Shocked
Weegee Time
http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/painkiller__heavens_got_a_hitman__march_27th_2011.html

There's the first verification thread. Wink
Thanks for the responses. Pretty much all of those hits and misses are mentioned in my comments list. Maybe I'll try again sometime. I wish I could perfect the Factory but it's so damn long level with lots of random enemy movement. Btw the one stake miss around enemy #85 doesn't even count because the other monsters wouldn't spawn any faster Tongue
Talk to the Hand
Quote from Flip:
Reason: These are good improvements to good runs

For the record, the only acceptable reason here is "CAN'T. STOP. THE.
PAINKILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....PAIN!"

Cheesy

*fully expects this to break stuff*
Currently occupying the grey area.
Just watched level 5. Did you have to shoot that big guy in the crotch so many times? I had to cross my legs. Wink