List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist, somehow.

'sinister1's run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
runner: hey verifiers of my mtpo run should change their nick to their opinion on it
<verifier> is now known as ERECT COCK

Quote:
Punch-Out!!

A/V - good

Seg 1 - Good fights. As said in the notes, Von Kaiser can be done better. Besides that, very nicely done.

Seg 2:
Don Flamenco 1 - OMG, THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!
King Hippo - was clean.
VERY VERY nice timing on Tiger.
Bald Bull - was very aggressive.

All in all I like this Circuit.

Seg 3:
Piston Honda 2 - Good stuffs. I was never able to pull this off. Then again, I really was never trying to... I doubt I could...
Soda Popinski - Neat, all I can say.
Bald Bull 2 - Jeez... Give the guy a break
Don Flamenco 2 - Very nice, well played
Mr. Sandman - The manipulation was something new to me. I like it. Looks bad getting hit like that though... But we are not here for looks
Super Machoman - Them combos was sick

Seg 4:
Mike Tyson - Very nice, i have seen faster non TAS myself. But this is still some good stuff

All in all this is a very well run. Accept.

I still cant get over Don 1... that was just too cool ^^

Quote:
Nothing wrong with video, audio, or syncing.

No cheating.

Its a very fast and impressive run for a game that we don't (huh?) have on the site.

Vote: Accept

Quote:
Referee Uyama, Punch Out is up:

Audio/Visual: Esta Bien
Cheating: Just towards the CPU by not even giving it a chance.

First off, this run nigh gets an accept just for being MTPO and not that Mr. Dream crap.

Glass Joe: Does his best impression of a punching bag
Von Kaiser: Disappointing Germany since 1987
Piston Honda: Taking it on the chin.  Just looks painful.

Don Flamenco: First knock down is epic.  Sensational fight.  Punto.
King Hippo: Only one regular punch, otherwise perfect, literally.
Great Tiger: Takes full advantage of the star knock down when the CPU gets up on 1.
Bald Bull: Absolutely punished, this fight should be labeled "Revenge for all of our childhoods".

Pissed Off Honda: Multiple shots to the solar-plexus. Sub-one minute, nice.
Vodka Drunkenski: Let's use the proper name, shall we?  Pattern execution is incredible.
Bullcrap the Second: Star whoring at it's finest.
Flamenco 2 Asshole: One of the slower looking fights, but still fast.  Faster than the rest of us humans.
Mr. Sandman: The man is freakin' awesome.  Nice risky strat.  Midget glitch FTW.  Nothing else needs to be said.
Super Mullet Man: Basically destroyed.  On a side note, you can see Macho Man's camel toe while knocked out.

Iron Mike: Beastly.  Might as well of bit his ear off while raping him.  Damn.

Verdict: Put this on the site right now.  Where has this run been all our lives.  Serious congrats on an epic run.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Where has this run been all these years?
Thread title:  
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Really glad to see this game go up finally. I was shocked when I couldn't find this anywhere on the site when I first found out about this place. Great job on getting this run up on the site, sinister1! I can't wait to check it out. Wink
Quote:
runner: hey verifiers of my mtpo run should change their nick to their opinion on it
<verifier> is now known as ERECT COCK

hahahahaha
Hi! I'm andrewg!
Crap, I forgot to respond.

accept lol
Quote from andrewg:

accept lol
this might be sig worthy
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Quote from andrewg:

accept lol

Don't worry Andrew, you didn't have the usual time to respond.  Only seven days for verification results.  Shocked
This has to be one of the fastest.
The Gaming Lawyer
How did no one ever run this game before now for this site?  So confused...

Anyway, can't wait to see it Cheesy
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from cyghfer:
Quote from andrewg:

accept lol
this might be sig worthy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... sorry...
Quote from Heidman:
Quote from cyghfer:
Quote from andrewg:

accept lol
this might be sig worthy

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... sorry...
um okay

there's context you're missing bytheway
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
@ verifier 1:  Grin

@ verifier 2: I am very interested to know who you saw beat Tyson faster than 2:29 on console, please do tell.

@ verifier 3, zallard1, & TimADugan: My thoughts exactly when I first visited SDA circa 2007. My best guess as to why there is no run of this game is because it is f***ing hard as s**t! There is a ton of randomness that just straight up kills a run if if is not in your favor. That and people probably did not think of doing a segmented run. I know I didn't until.....

DK28 (Super Punch-Out!! segmented ftw): Always love to see your comments as a verifier. Entertaining and comedic as usual. When we gonna take down some of those IL's??

@ andrewg: I know you have SMW 100% to worry about now but please don't forget about IL's for this game. The fans demand it!!! It did come 3rd in your poll after all.
Quote from sinister1:
DK28 (Super Punch-Out!! segmented ftw): Always love to see your comments as a verifier. Entertaining and comedic as usual. When we gonna take down some of those IL's??

Am I that obvious?  Tongue  I may need to change my style.  But thanks, it really is an awesome run, start to finish.

Quote from sinister1:
As for when to start I would say whenever you feel like it. There is really no rush to complete this and it is a project you can work on while working on a full run since we will only be doing 3-4 boxers each. I personally will probably not begin on this for at least a few weeks, I am burned out on this game atm.

I thought you were taking a break?  Wink  Once you and Andrew are ready, we can get going.  I just finished Galaxy 2, so I'm free.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
congrats to the runner for a job well done...

Now lets see some Punch-Out Wii and finish this trilogy!
I think I speak for most when I say: post this run already!  I have to see this Don Flamenco fight damn it.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from Chromium:
I think I speak for most when I say: post this run already!  I have to see this Don Flamenco fight damn it.

I still have to submit the audio commentary =\

Will try to get it done soon.
bläää
Mike Tyson's PO speedrun is finally here!  Shocked

God job Sinister1!
Edit history:
kareshi: 2010-09-25 07:29:56 am
This was the greatest update ever. All thanks to Punch-Out!!.

I'm totally going to work on Round 1 Tyson now.
The Running Failure
Don fight was pretty awesome. That's only one frame during which you can get the star off him, right?
Completely awesome sinister1!  Champ status for sure.
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
That run was amazing! I have troubles defeating Tyson period. Seeing him go down in round one was an awesome sight. Be proud of that awesome feat! thumbsup
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Thanks everyone!!

Hopefully the IL table will be done soon and you all can see some real speed in this game!
1-Up!
Quote from sinister1:
Thanks everyone!!

Hopefully the IL table will be done soon and you all can see some real speed in this game!

REALLY enjoyed the run, sinister1!  Good luck completing the IL's!

(good luck recruiting help too!)
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Thanks Flip.

The IL's are complete but my co-runner is having trouble with capture/conversion, but Tech Support forum in helping us resolve it. Worst case scenario, I will have to record fights against King Hippo, Great Tiger, and Bald Bull 2. Should not take more than a month if it is needed.
Edit history:
cyghfer: 2010-10-05 02:51:08 pm
i've already watched this run like 3 times since it was posted, amazing stuff sinister. also enjoyed the audio commentary. looking forward to the coming IL table!
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Thanks cyghfer. The IL table has been submitted and it may still need verifiers as it is in the verification thread. I am doing audio commentary for that one also, but the fights are so fast I am having to talk like an auctioneer.