Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/PunchOut.html

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Elipsis:
Without commentary, I compared this to the Sinister Spreadsheet™ to see where the time was gained / lost.  Compared to the last Single Segment that I verified this one front-loaded the time saves.  From a pure enjoyment perspective I think I liked the previous run better because it had some amazing times on the most difficult fights - but the bottom line is that this run is faster than that one, and should be accepted.

Quote:
All I have to say is that it's ridiculous how awesome the MTPO scene has been lately. The result has been insane ILs and this SS. I ACCEPT it and can't wait for more to come.

Quote from CarpetCrawler:
Where's my sinister commentary? I feel cheated!! Tongue Oh well, not entirely necessary considering that I was watching this run live when it happened!! A great run and I shudder to think at how terrifyingly good a run with better luck with Tyson and a return of the god-luck with Super Macho Man would look like. ACCEPT

Quote from zallard1:
I would go in detail, but I already did last time, so here's the short version.

This run is even better than before with only 2 very minor execution mistakes that cost very small amounts of time. This game is brutal when it comes to minimizing mistakes, so only 2 is pretty fantastic.

Accept.

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Formalities.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'sinister1'!
Thread title: