1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Mighty Jill Off (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Well, I believe this is the first run on SDA that's about lesbian BDSM...

A good run, some small mistakes, I counted two unintentional ceiling bumps and the runner slightly mistimed the appearance of the block in the spider room, otherwise everything was executed nicely. Standing next to flames and enemy containers was nice. This game doesn't always have the most cooperative controls. Or maybe that was just my computer being a cock.

Good A/V quality, no sign of any foul play and the timer appears to be correct.

Thusly, accept!

Quote:
No sign of cheating detected, A/V is good, timing seems right too.

And wow, that's a very impressive run. This game is very tough, requires precise jumping, especially with some of the short-cuts the runner uses, despite the fact that the jumping mechanism is a tiny bit iffy, and to keep Jill afloat, it's necessary to pound the keyboard continuously (I wonder what technique they use). Apart from the 3 small errors mentioned above, the run is very much flawless, so barring the discovery of something very clever, this is about as good as it gets.

I.e., no safeword needed, an easy Accept.

Quote:
Audio and video quality is good.

No signs of cheating and the timer seems correct.

Very well executed run! Having tried the super jumps myself, it's not as easy as the runner makes it look. I think this run will make anyone who've played this inspired of this feat. The noticeable mishaps have already been brought up and they are not that significant.

This is a clear ACCEPT! The next tower awaits those who dare!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to harry9397!
Thread title: