Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (ntscus) (genesis) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Josiah Winslow!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker (ntscus) (genesis) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/moonwalker-20150404/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 30, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: Good, I've only ever seen TAS runs of this game but for a Single segment (human) run this is good. a few missed jumps but nothing to horrible.

Accept
Insane Killer Robot
A/V good, no cheating detected. As mentioned, there are some minor jumping mistakes, but overall, the game is really well played, so I'm giving this an accept.
A/V: good
cheating: none
I remember playing this back in the Sega days I can tell the controls are stiff and the enemies are frustrating when getting hit. the cave is obvious the hardest part telling from the video. as mentioned little mistakes. Accept
SEGA Junkie
A/V: WOO!
Cheating: WOO!
Gameplay: Apart from some of the longer bosses where it looked like he didn't have a clear strategy, mostly well played. And not getting lost anywhere or entering the wrong door is a feat in itself.

Verdict: WOO!
Having speedran this game, I agree with Mike89's assessment that aside from the boss fights, the levels were well executed.  This game has a lot of optimization still to be discovered and this run sets a good standard for future speedruns.  Verdict: Accept.
Thank you all for those reviews. It is noted that it looked like I had no strategy for some of the boss fights, but that's mainly because I didn't all that well. The only runs I had to go off of were inhuman-precision feats of rerecording prowess you all know as TASes Tongue

I may redo this run soon, and I'll try to come up with a coherent strategy for the bosses.
Decision posted.