List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MetroidPrime.html

Besmir 'Zoid' Sheqi's PAL frigate escape run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Hey mike, I watched the PAL Metroid Prime Frigate Escape run. The final time is 04:25:40 remaining, which is an improvement of 1.7 seconds. Since i do not detect anything other than pure skill, this one is good in my book.

Quote:
have verified the PAL Frigate Escape run. Audio/video is good, no cheating.

The final time is 4:25:40, which is almost a two-second improvement over the current WR, so accept! Always nice to see improvements like this.

Quote:
Perfectly Done.

I doubt this could be improved.

Veredict: Accept

Quote:
hey mike,

I've already seen this video a few months ago on zoids youtube channel and it is very impressive. I see no mistakes and it beats my time by two seconds so there is no reason to decline this run. Not much else to say on this short run.

Quote:
I'm getting the time remaining as 4'25"40. Looks very slick, no noticable video or audio errors. Excellent dashes and a fantastic morph up the ramp, although I thought it was possible to get a dash a bit further up the debris ramp (although how that'd leave him for morphing by the Space Pirate is another question entirely), might have saved half a second?

It's a bit strange watching it without the music on and just the SFX, but yea, I'd accept it. It improves on Stefan's old PAL FE WR by a reasonable amount.  Cheesy

Decision: Accept

Reason: Why wouldn't I?
Thread title: