--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Metal Slug 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (Easy) [Co-Op]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jeremy 'DK28' Doll & Christian 'Koopa Kid' Welsh!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Metal Slug 2 (Any %) (Single Segment) (Easy) [Co-Op]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/mslug2/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Aug. 21, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
it is says co-op but there is another run in index site that is 1 player. are we supposed to verify for the coop run only or also the other one?!
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2014-08-07 09:54:49 pm
Not a walrus
Oops, thought it sent them both out. One sec.

Edit: https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/metal_slug_2_available_for_verification_2014.8.72.html

For reasons not worth going into here I can't easily combine them into the same thread, so there will just be two of them. Tongue
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-08-07 10:06:41 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-08-07 10:05:30 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-08-07 10:04:20 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-08-07 10:04:17 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-08-07 10:04:16 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-08-07 10:03:59 pm
A/V: good
cheating: none

level 1
very good cooperation especially with the boss battle the way they handled it using grenades. just like to mention funny how at the end the red banner say "I have diarrhea" then the banner below it says "I need medicine" in Arabic Tongue

level 2
that was very dangerous killing those mummies up close but they managed to avoid getting mummified by those purple smoke. the way they used grenades to rekt the boss AND without having to jump up is amazing. mummy-mia is what I say :S

level 3
did they just knifed their away through shielded enemies?! accurate throwing of grenades on those speed boats. those vertical narrow tanks didn't get the chance to fire their canons is how good these runners are. they just rekt through every enemy with the harrier. even with the harrier shot down they still managed to get that mechanical beast without pause or retreating. literally 2 man army.

level 4
i thought the weight gain thing was slowing them down but then saw the fat got on the tank sort of went around that. nice team work having the tank catch attention of the ship's canon and avoiding its fire while the other simply firing away at easy. it got shipwrecked.

level 5
so many freaking enemies on screen, I'm getting dizzy with the amounts bullets going through. despite them getting shot in the tunnel it was still nerve racking to deal with so many enemies and bullets coming at the screen so excusable. funny how they died at the same time. that was very close having those sewer creatures almost killing them with their explosion. nice move making the tank being a shield for the other runner against the submarine's homing plasma.

level 6
they got killed in the early part but not a major thing. they just killed and got killed by that mini boss with the light machine gun at the same time :P. so many aliens/squid things how did they manage not getting killed even once?! love that hadouken POW guy helping out the run. great job taking down that flying saucer as fast as possible without getting hit once.

clearly an Accept.
A/V: Good
No Cheating

Fantastic run! The amount of coordination and lag reduction displayed makes this an optimized and entertaining run. Even the deaths did not cost much time. TRIPLE KO HYPE!!! Good thing it was in a run. Hope to see coop runs of all the Metal Slug games on SDA eventually. thumbsup

Decision: Accept
Decision posted.