Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hardest] [Arcade Mode] [Character: Tohno Shiki]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'kazn'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hardest] [Arcade Mode] [Character: Shiki]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/meltybloodcurrentcode-20200629/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2020-07-07 10:54:15 am
Hmm... if this is accepted, let's wait until the next update to publish both your runs together. The more runs in one submission, the better. Are you working on the next run already?

Will verify this week right now.

A/V: Same visual encode problems as before. I've already told someone to re-encode this run as well.

There seems to be two characters called Shiki. One is Nanaya Shiki and the other one Tohno Shiki. Why aren't you calling them Nanaya and Tohno?

1:50 - Looks like you're facing the wrong way when you jump?

A lot of perfect fights this time. Probably a bit easier to do on this character?
Edit history:
kazn: 2020-07-08 12:05:21 am
kazn: 2020-07-08 12:01:45 am
Quote from LotBlind:
Hmm... if this is accepted, let's wait until the next update to publish both your runs together. The more runs in one submission, the better. Are you working on the next run already?

A few days after I posted this run, I recorded an faster run on Twitch and Youtube.
However, we do not plan to post a new run for some time after this post, as the records may be updated quickly.

Quote from LotBlind:
There seems to be two characters called Shiki. One is Nanaya Shiki and the other one Tohno Shiki. Why aren't you calling them Nanaya and Tohno?

Sorry, this is my mistake. Entering Tohno Shiki is easier to understand.
By the way, Tohno has another Tohno Akiha.
The character is called Akiha.

Quote from LotBlind:
1:50 - Looks like you're facing the wrong way when you jump?

If the opponent is facing in the opposite direction and immediately starts the attack, the attack will start without the orientation being corrected.
It's unexpected that the CPU dashed behind me just before the start.

Quote from LotBlind:
A lot of perfect fights this time. Probably a bit easier to do on this character?

I don't use this character as a main character, but I can use it a little.
I got some advice for Speedrun from everyone in the discord community.
Then I practiced a lot.
If you keep getting faster runs so quickly, maybe you should wait a bit longer before submitting to us? We appreciate the runs of course, but there's no hurry. That way you'll be happy with every run you submit instead of thinking it could be better. It's a bit cumbersome to update the site after all.

1:50 - So you couldn't have turned around in the air?

Okay, I renamed the character to Tohno Shiki in our system.

I think this is another

accept
Quote from LotBlind:
If you keep getting faster runs so quickly, maybe you should wait a bit longer before submitting to us? We appreciate the runs of course, but there's no hurry. That way you'll be happy with every run you submit instead of thinking it could be better. It's a bit cumbersome to update the site after all.

Okay, next I'll wait longer for posts.

Quote from LotBlind:
1:50 - So you couldn't have turned around in the air?

Yeah, If you jump or attack before turning around, the action will be performed with the direction unchanged.
In this time case, I was able to correct a mistake in the jump by performing an aerial backstep during the jump.
I couldn't react because it was unexpected that the opponent jumped at the end.

Thanks for accept.
Decision posted.