--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaManX.html

Mega Man X (100 %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from CyberBotX:
Audio is good, video is fine except it seemed a little bright in Chill Penguin's stage (the background was extremely bright in the outdoor areas). No cheating detected. I think the only real minor mistakes are losing a bit of time here and there from running into enemies and getting knocked back the wrong way. Otherwise, the run is very solid, all the items are obtained smoothly, the boss kills are well done. It's an improvement over the current run, so I'm giving it an accept.

Quote from Eternalspirit:
Very few mistakes. The overall quality of play is excellent. This is seriously one of those runs that sets the bar extremely high for future submissions.

Accept.

Quote:
Mega Rock Man X

Tech checks out, no cheating apparent...

This is an incredibly solid run.  I can imagine the grinding for this combo of RNG and execution.  The only noticeable loss of time was Lunch Octopi doing his suck vacuum attacks in the first fight.  The rush on D Rex is very impressive so late in the game.  This is a long overdue improvement for SDA.  Definite ACCEPT.

Quote from kirbymastah:
Quality is FrankerZ. Sound is FrankerZ. Run is FrankerZ. LuiZ is FrankerZ.

I give this run a:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓░░▒▒▒░░░▒░▒▓▓░░▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓░▒░░░▒▒░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒░▓▓▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░▓▓▓▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓░░░▒░▒░░░▒▒▒░░▒░░░░▓▓▓░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▓▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓░▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░▓▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Quote from Akiteru:
Luiz is my boy.

Sick run for a sick game.  MMX needs some new runs on the site.

When's any%? Accept

Quote:
The run is very solid with VERY small mistakes littered all over, but they dont even stand close to how well this run is done.

But, this video has an issue. When ever white is the most dominate color at any time, everything else gets washed out. Boss explosions is mostly it but the real issue is chill penguin's stage. You can not make out the difference between foreground and background because it is so washed out. SDA is a video site before record site. This run gets an accept but only if it gets the video quality ok from an admin for the video white washing issue.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Run quality is unquestionable, and the video quality issue mainly occurs in one stage. Although it's pretty noticeable, we've accepted worse in the past. We'd like to see the runner try to sort out whatever caused this video issue before submitting future runs, though.

Congratulations to 'Luiz Miguel'!
Thread title: