List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Mega Man Unlimited () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Character: Zero]

Decision: Reject

Reason: Cancelled by the runner.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1678/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Mega Man Unlimited () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Character: Zero]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/theurnmmu.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Is PJ
Reject.

This run is incredibly sloppy, including an unintentional death in the boss refights.  There are some very questionable decisions in this route, such as damage boosting through enemies and then turning around to kill them after he had already passed them, and grabbing extra E-tanks but then not opting to do a higher risk strat to guarantee higher damage hits on Wily machine.  Certain sections are done slower than the current Mega Man route, which I struggle to imagine being possible with adequate routing.

A quick check on the Mega Man leaderboards shows a run over 4 minutes faster than this one.  While SDA doesn't require that submitted runs be the fastest, 4 minutes in a 37-minute game is extremely significant.
Edit history:
Vucious Creed: 2015-08-26 06:05:03 am
Glad my fanboy lvls aren't THIS high
The audio/visuals are fine, and there is no signs of cheating involved.

That being said, I can't wholeheartedly accept this run.  As the current fastest runner of the category, this is too slow to warrant SDA publication.  The route has changed significantly since this video was made.  Switching the order between Trinitro and Glue alone is a major time save due to utilizing the shortcut in Glue Man's stage, and that's without needing zips.  Route changes aside, this is still a very unoptimized run even with a boss route like this.

There were too many stop-and-go moments when dealing with enemies including the projectiles they fire.  Going back to kill enemies when one passes them is a major distraction when one should have kept going.  The movement was quite inadequate by using slower techniques (ex. using the Jet Board in some places where either or a combination of the Shoryuken and the double jump would have been faster).  Of course, there was the death in the final stage, and settling for slower and/or sloppy boss fights regardless of randomness (the Jet Man and Yo-yo Man fights sufferred greatly from this; not to mention the final fights against Wily were very conservative).

If this was still the only run up until this point, this might still would have had a hard time passing SDA's standards as is.  But with faster runs now out there that are up to minutes ahead, I can't warrant accepting the run.  I have to reject it, I'm afraid.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: See above posts

Routing change and unintended death + general polish is required, Reject Sad
I expected this, but I had no motivation to make a better run. Reject
No worries, hope to see you back another time. There is no point in continuing this verification, so I'm cancelling it.
Decision posted.
Quote from ktwo:
No worries, hope to see you back another time. There is no point in continuing this verification, so I'm cancelling it.

I will be, this motivated me to get good at this