Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet.

Wesley 'SD2' Bester's single-segment easy mode run as Clay

Verifier Responses

Quote:
My comments on the Mario Tennis run:

I forgot how much freaking text the game has. Other than the really long sequences between some matches, the tennis matches themselves were excellent. He aced the enemy somewhere around 90% of his shots, and got tons of return winners or close to them when the AI served. Kinda disappointed a perfect game was ruined when Peach scored a point on him. Overall wasted about 10 seconds.
The entirety of the run was done well and very little time was wasted. Considering it was a single segment run it's pretty hard to manipulate the late game AI I'd say, but they were taken down fairly quickly in short matches.
No video issues, once or twice during the entire video the sound cut out for an entire second but it was nothing major. No cheating.

Accept

Quote:
Verifier: dling the tanis v copy, forgot about that...
Verifier: tanis ftw
Verifier: yeah i watched it ect it all looks good, I'll type up some fo them there comments later
Verifier: fyi the game returns to the main menu after the inter school tourny, before the mario tourny
Verifier: transition looked clean though...
Verifier: final time of what the run says in stat id according to the in game timer after the end

If you can't guess, the verifier above never wrote more detailed comments.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a good clean run.
Thread title:  
everybody wanna tell you the meaning of music
Ha, I never saw this for some reason.

Seriously, I want to watch it.
I'm curious as to who they ended up using. I want to watch this as well
There's a word for that
I've only played the first Mario Tennis on GBC (well, and the N64 version) so I've been wondering what this'll be like. In the first one it got hard to get service aces after a while, even maxing both the power and spin stats, so maybe they made this game easier or something. Sounds about right...