List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MarbleBlastGold.html

ILs

Verifier Responses

Quote from IsraeliRD:
IsraeliRD's here, just verifying all but 3 levels which I had done.

Audio/Video quality are great (all levels were re-recorded on the same audio volume, so no more problems).

It is pretty surprising to see how much improvement there was from this game especially in terms of improvement, it just feels kind of bad that we have not managed to reach sub 14:30 minutes yet, but we are very close. I thought the previous speedrun was awesome, but this is all kinds of crazy.

54 levels got improved (42 seconds improvement), and those who play MBG a lot and speedrunners especially would be extremely surprised to see a number of new paths or some crazy tricks pulled out. All kind of levels got imrproved, from the simple beginners to most of the advanced levels. The audio commentaries with Xelna are really good and explain a lot, so they are recommended.

My recommendation is to watch the later half of the game as it has nearly every single level improved. Scaffold wasn't improved but it was recorded again for entertainment.

All in all a mind blowing speedrun, obvious accept.

Quote from Imperial:
Imperial here to verify the runs.

Video quality, definitely awesome, audio is great too, not often that you can enjoy commentaries while watching a lengthy MB vid. Tongue

What really blew my mind up is that the levels improved were getting better and better throughout the vid. So it is like you are seeing small improvements at the beginning of the video, and you are like "Yea that's nice". By the time you get to the later levels, the novel paths simply make you say "OMG that's impossible, I can't believe my eyes". So watching from start until the end is also very entertaining.

But all the runs are obviously not cheated, and great job to those who tried hard to achieve the extremely low times. Accepted.

Quote:
Audio Fine/Video Fine/Gameplay Extreme - Accept [sorry not much time now to write stuff]

Quote:
Video quality great, audio great, gameplay great.

I especially liked Pathways, Siege, Tightrope, and Will o' Wisp.

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to all of the Marble Blast Gold contributors (there's a lot of you!)
Thread title:  
Obscure games ftw
Even though I've never played this game, the ILs are among my favorite runs on the site-and also the main run I show people other than SMB.
To think 42 seconds came off...definitely looking forward to seeing this go up.
Speaking as someone who has played the game, the kind of precision the runners demonstrate is even more absurdly difficult than it looks. I'm very impressed with the improvements and look forward to seeing them.
Visit my profile to see my runs!
Quote from I have no name:
Even though I've never played this game, the ILs are among my favorite runs on the site-and also the main run I show people other than SMB.
To think 42 seconds came off...definitely looking forward to seeing this go up.

This.

Congrats to all