Little Fighter 2 () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy] [VS Mode]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'AntonioPeremin'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Little Fighter 2 () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy] [VS Mode]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/littlefighter2-20210510/lf2%2010%20seconds.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Out of curiosity, where could I watch that WR that this ties with?
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2021-05-27 03:02:31 am
Idk
Idk.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2021-05-30 01:36:46 pm
I remember last time you said "COM is the best opponent to go against" (or whatever that "blank" guy was called) but here you're fighting the archer. What's the difference?
The archer takes more damage.
Funny enough, that's kind of what I thought I was seeing... but you told me COM was the best opponent to fight so I didn't question it.
Awesome combo,congratz!accepts
How many tries approximately did this take?
Alot of tries.
Well, it's visibly optimized, at least in execution. A faster combo/special could exist but apparently no recordings exist to show that.

accept
Considering how short this category is, the optimization should be expected to be very good with virtually no mistakes. This run achieves a KO by performing two combos that appear to be executed as reasonably fast as can be expected. Nothing stands out as being slow to the naked eye. The category is kind of short and even though it doesn't require lots of inputs, it's definitely not trivial to timely perform the combos either.

The question is then if there are faster strats. There are lots of combinations of characters and combos to consider and I don't think it can be ruled out that a different combination could be faster. However, based on today's knowledge, 10s appears to be the optimal time. There is a thread in the LF2 forum that discusses this category and demos uploaded of other combinations of cpu and player characters that also result in 10s victories. It should also be mentioned that there is a claim of lower times, but without proof or explanation of how to achieve faster fights. Without anything to back it up, it's in my opinion speculation.

In summary, this looks like it's close to flawlessly executed (and it should be for such a short category) and it uses same or equivalent strats that appear to be optimal with today's knowledge.
Congrats!

Accept
Decision posted.