List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/HeavyRain.html

Heavy Rain (Any %) (Single Segment) [Heavy Rain: Taxidermist DLC]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Running time is approximately 4:25, a few seconds improvement over the current record. Audio/video sync is fine. I don't suspect any cheating, either.

ACCEPT

Quote:
The run is 4:26 (Frame 2,950 to 10,940) which is 4:26.18. Audio and video is fine, it's HDMI capture. Wink

As the original runner, when I first ran this I never knew about the window escape as the prompt never comes up right away if you get there fast enough. It's weird. I was actually working on an improvement days before the runner contacted me and we got into discussion about the game.

I'd just like to point out for the future that any Heavy Rain runs should be made on patch 2.0 as Quantic Dream seem to have significantly altered at least the DLC content. Walking speed is severely impacted when walking in the house in patch 2.0 which the runner identified and I verified on my game after he told me. Patch 2.0 just gives a fair base for everyone else who attempts this game.

Good controls and inputs, Accept.

Quote:
Audio and video are fine. The run is good and saw no cheating.

accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Marwin Misselhorn!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Hamers: 2012-11-14 05:54:12 pm
Hamers: 2012-11-14 05:49:29 pm
A quick verification for a quick run, thanks verifiers Cheesy Although making it wasn't that quick, took me at least 100 tries before the controls worked as I wanted them to. But it looks like it was well worth it!

BTW I'm working on a run of the main game as we speak, in case you haven't got enough of Heavy Rain xD I can promise there will be plenty of differences/improvements over the current run, so it should be interesting to watch I hope.

Also thanks to Flip and the whole SDA team. You guys are great! Since this is my first run that I submit to SDA, I'm pretty proud and happy everything went smoothly so far from submitting to verification.