List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/HalfLifeOpposingForce.html

Mikael 'Zhouy' Mårtensson's Boot Camp run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Looks good to me. Not much to say, I found that bhop section impressive around 6:00. But Clearly I don't see why he used 8 segments for that.

Quote:
Video Quality: Good
Audio Quality: Good

Very good run. I personally would have taken the time to shave off those few extra seconds because it's such a short run, but this is perfectly acceptable.
Nothing here seems out of line, all perfectly acceptable.

Decision: Accept

Quote:
Not improvable with more than a few seconds which the runner mention, unless other tricks are discovered. The skill is equal to other existing runs.
Quality is fine and no signs of cheating

I’m not sure about the timing though, maybe final time would be 10:49
Even if it’s a glitch, he can actually move before the freeze in the beginning.

Although it’s a good run, I think it should be accepted.

Quote:
Very nice run, professional movement from the start to the end. He did a good job, though a few things could've been better, but those improvements are very small. There's no cheating from what I could see, and video + audio quality seems fine. The timing 09:37 should be correct even though he can move due to a glitch for a short period at the start of the run, because it's not meant to be able to move until the drill finishes the "Now, move it soldier!" sentence. Conclusion: Nice speedrun, meets the SDA standards. Definitely accept.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a nice, short run.
Thread title:  
Invisible avatar
Quote from mikwuyma:
Quote:

Sig-worthy?
I'm a Half-Life runner ;)
Quote from dex:
Quote from mikwuyma:
Quote:

Sig-worthy?

lol, yes
Would it be possible to gain some momentum before advancing to the next areas and maybe save a second or two?
I'm a Half-Life runner ;)
Quote from palindrom:
Would it be possible to gain some momentum before advancing to the next areas and maybe save a second or two?

Like where for instance? You're unable to do that at most areas since the doors must be touched to open.