--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Guardian Heroes (Any %) (Single Segment) [Character: Ginjirou, Remix Mode]

Verifier Responses

Quote from poon78:
there's a lot of areas for improvement (command spells off of jabs, turning off npc and dying immediately instead of blocking in certain mobs, superjump>cannonball, juggle combos), but this is a respectable time and a good starting point for runs in this game.

and i estimate the time at 9:31 (lifebars appear and disappear=gain/lose control)

Quote:
This looks good. Improvable, but certainly a solid starting point. Smiley

Quote:
A/V: Looks good, the run was captured in SD, but it doesn't make much of a difference for this game because it's originally an SD game anyway.

Cheating: I don't see any.

This run was good, there were some flaws here and there, but it's almost impossible to have a perfect run on this game because RNG plays such a large factor. Overall I thought the run was good and much better than the first Ginjirou run on SDA (for one, this guy actually builds up intelligence for his spells).

Accept

P.S. I hate how you have to rely on Golden Silver to explode for some boss fights.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Nelson 'Sonikkustar' Martinez!
Thread title:  
The Great Farming Empire
Holy crap, I was not expecting this to get accepted. Thanks guys!

Yeah, I was already thinking about improving this run as I now learned more about combos and relying less on Ginjirou's Lightning Palm attack to do combos. However, Like I said in my submission, that wouldn't be for a while as the RNG is stupid hard to deal with. Needless to say, I am very happy this got Accepted. Smiley
The Great Farming Empire
Hey, Not to sound impatient and all, but any news on whats going on? It's been almost 6 months and I haven't heard any news on what's happened.
HELLO!
I think there's a giant backlog of publication. My run's been sitting a while too.