List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Segmented Lifestock Type A any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
First off, I most definitely approve of the visual and audio quality. Everything looks and sounds excellent.

Segment 1: Very nice start, great strategies in dealing with the minor enemies and nice planning and thinking to optimally destroy the miniboss.

Segment 2: Armor usage was awesome, worked very well for the boss fight, good work on the annoying minotaurs in the stage as well. I hate those guys.

Segment 3: Short and sweet, angel armor makes quick work of a rather annoying stage

Segment 4: Not only does the angel armor destroy this stage, it takes any work out of what is one of the hardest platforming sections in the game. Awesome boss fight at the end to boot.

Segment 5: What CAN'T the angel armor break at this point, seriously. Very close shave on the slug miniboss, but well played in the end.

Segment 6: Favorite level in the game, really interesting to look at and fantastic music. Nice, quick route through the stage and very good AI manipulation on the dragon. Flea boss is a joke already, and that's proven even more quickly then usual here.

Segment 7: Great Scorch Mountain, this stage really gave me tons of troubles on my initial playthrough.

Segment 8: Good Mantruder luck, it's a pain to take that guy out in any sort of speedy manner.

Segment 9: Considering this segment had 3 bosses and the cheapest room in the game with the double arremer, this is really damn good. Astaroth didn't even have a chance!

Segment 10: Unusually cooperative witch made for a great battle. Loop 2's forest doesn't stand a chance, especially with the hadouken magic. Hooray for OP magic!

Segment 11: Pretty much same as loop 1's notes just with an added hadouken decimation thrown in.

Segment 12: Some added enemies and challenges, otherwise very solid just like the first time.

Segment 13: Nice level even with poor luck on Deathguise. Pretty much apply what I said about loop 1 here.

Segment 14: A bit surprised you didn't go back to make up the extra hit on Slugel, however it only costs a handful of seconds in a fairly long run so this was still a good segment.

Segment 15: Same as loop 1, just apply some ooos and aaaahs for the hadouken decimation.

Segment 16: Hadoukens, pterodactyls, and lava... oh my! Arremers too even! Same as loop 1 with some tweaks, good segment. Handy work on the boss too *teehee, handy*

Segment 17: Same as loop 1 notes, hadouken, all that jazz, good bosses.

Segment 18: Good final battle, it's...odd that you take damage for flair at the end. I'd have picked the segment with the fastest kill since you said you had five of them. But the overall quality of the rest of the run was well done so whatever floats your boat.

Final decision: Accept, this isn't really the easiest of games to run and the segments all felt really solid and well planned.

My only verifier who responded Sad

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Kevin 'xarugas' Areopagita!
Thread title:  
dabes
I had to google the name of this, only to find out it was Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins!

You should probably have that in the title as well so people will know. This game is brutal, really looking forward to watching this run.
Nice! Wasn't this on the verification list for ages?
DS Dictator
Yeah for over a year.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
And the runner even posted his run in the "Verifiers needed" thread and explained it basically being an UGandG game.  Oh well.  Doesn't matter, got accepted.  Smiley
Edit history:
xarugas: 2012-04-24 04:45:39 pm
PSP zealot
holy hot hell i thought i was seeing things when i noticed the name on the verification list! Although this run has been on my YT channel for at least 1.5 years now i'm relieved it's finally accepted on SDA @____@ The UGnG note was also in the verification thread as per mike's help. Too bad the other verifier vanished, but i guess that's what i get for running a super-obscure game. Cheesy Thanks to Flip for accepting and thanks to the verifier! Smiley