Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Co-op Casual SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
this run made me want to lancer my penis. in a good way

Quote:
Wow...is all I'm going to say about this run.

Reason: While there were small areas of improvement that of course happens with luck sometimes, I would have to give this run a complete thumbs up. The skip to the Corpser was pretty neat as I've played this game countless times and I've never seen that trick pulled off. Even though they play on a lower difficulty setting doesn't make up for the fact that Gears in general was a decently difficult game that could give you fits at times (few and far apart) and knowing what you can skip and when was pretty neat to learn about as well Smiley

Decison: While I'm sure they (The runners) could get a better time via better luck in certain areas I overall approve this run and hope to see more of this in the future Smiley

Quote:
This run is really good. It's of similar quality to the single player run, and we can only do with more co-op runs on the site. Go go go.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to William 'Youkai' Welch & Andrew 'Brassmaster' Merideth!
Thread title:  
Congrats! And yay for co-op Smiley
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
At this rate we will pretty much have every kind of run we can possibly do with Gears of War from Youkai.  Congrats to Youkai and brassmaster on anoter job well done.
Edit history:
brassmaster: 2012-04-24 12:54:47 pm
Awesome! thanks guys!

to verifier #1 - the lancer is my penis!
Edit history:
Youkai: 2012-04-24 01:05:37 pm
Don't know what to speedrun :(
Yeay awesome. I'm happy this run is accepted because it has more than a couple new tricks I didn't know about on my casual run.

Quote from MAS8705:
At this rate we will pretty much have every kind of run we can possibly do with Gears of War from Youkai.
Haha, so true. My Insane run is in verification and I'm fairly certain a single player SS run is going to come out of my Marathon practice.
Give me money or I shoot you in face
Congrats man!
Visit my profile to see my runs!
Well done guys.  I think I've been hoping for a run like this ever since brassmaster showed up in the casual run thread.  I just finished downloading it, and I'm getting some food and beer to sit back and watch some kickassery. 

Congrats!
Quote from InsipidMuckyWater:
I just finished downloading it, and I'm getting some food and beer to sit back and watch some kickassery.
If you got it off youtube you might consider waiting. The verifier copy and the submission video will have audio commentary. Unless you want to watch it twice, in that case go ahead Smiley
I'm glad I joined in on the thread because this run was a lot of fun making and getting to meet youkai was a pleasure, he's a pretty cool guy. Now I just need to finish my casual run.
Quote from brassmaster:
Now I just need to finish destroying Youkai's casual run.
Fixed Undecided
get the insane run up cunts
Give me money or I shoot you in face
That's two verifications posts that have had insults or flame posts in them... I think I'm spotting a trend...
Maybe it's the same guy.
Haha. I was going to say something about how that was a little unnecessary but I didn't want to feed the trolls. It's not SDA's fault it hasn't finished verifying yet. I just hope that whatever verifier is taking forever is doing a good job on the verification.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Well Youkai, let's just say that for the "other" verification, I'm sure the wait will soon be over...
one can only hope.
Edit history:
moooh: 2012-05-04 01:02:21 pm
moooh: 2012-05-04 01:01:31 pm
I hope the run goes up soon. I'm all excited!!!

edited for clarity /moooh
LOL. Nice dude. If you are that excited just go watch it on my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL48135555C7C60A80
Edit history:
TrUShade: 2012-05-17 09:43:55 pm
The TrUest of Shades
Hey congrats Youkai. Keep up the great work man

Edit: Good Job Brassmaster too.
Professional Second Banana
Enough with the anonymous troll posts please - all you'll earn is a delete & IP ban.
Quote from TrUShade:
Hey congrats Youkai. Keep up the great work man

Oh I will. If you think this is good when you see it just wait till I get my new Insane run in. I need to finish the game I'm working on currently and the Insane improvement is going to take forever but it's going to be epic.
Edit history:
brassmaster: 2012-08-10 01:32:47 am
I'm glad this run made it to the front page!  Timing question for this run though.  The time listed is 1:35:08, but RAAM is dead on both videos before the 1:35:00 mark on the videos (1:34:52 on one, and 1:34:54 on the other).  Those times also include about 10-12 seconds of footage before the run actually starts.  From the black screen before the opening cutscene to RAAMs death is about 1:34:41.  I'm just curious what the timing start and end points were that made the official time 1:35:08?
Dragon Power Supreme
That would be my fault Undecided I timed it at 1:34:38 (and checked both videos) yet gave 30 seconds higher for some unknown reason. this will get fixed. sorry for this.
Yeay Brass' first run on the site! Congrats man. Hopefully people enjoy it.
No problem IsraeliRD. thanks for the fix.

And thanks youkai.  My next run is coming soon for verification Smiley