--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Full Throttle (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Andrew 'Bigmanjapan' Bondarenko!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Full Throttle (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/fullthrottle-20150707/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
The runner has since improved this time by over a minute, it seems:

Any chance that better run could be submitted? It's a rather significant time gain, so this would have to be rejected otherwise.
I did two runs of this game. One is done on ScummVM platfrom (12:56 one) which is prohibited by SDA rules and the second one (14:27) was made on native Windows port (distributed by Lucas arts in 2002). Second one I submitted.
Any technical reason why the Windows version is so much slower?
Edit history:
Bigmanjapan: 2015-08-26 03:35:05 am
Bigmanjapan: 2015-08-26 03:34:13 am
Choppiness and sttuter seen in Windows port / DOSBox runs are "feature" of this game. You have to take additional time to aim mouse pointer. To my knowledge its not fixable. It also took me more bikers to skip in fight section on Windows port run.
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-08-27 02:35:03 am
Judgy: 2015-08-27 02:26:32 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: From what I can remember of this game having played it shortly after release (when i was like 8) this is done very well and the bikers grind was always a bitch, getting the wall kick first time is impressive from what i remember (I'm pretty sure it's a constant place but even if you know where abouts it is getting it right can be annoying) apart from the Bikes RNG I don't see any slow downs in this one.

The ScummVM thing is well known (to me anyway) it can mess with a number of gameplay elements such as shorter cutscenes , skipped cutscenes, skipped animations and in some games skipped dialogues etc etc just something in the way scummVM is programmed.

Accept

Edit: So when's Discworld?
Edit history:
Onin: 2015-08-31 11:33:58 am
Seems like any other major differences are also likely to be ScummVM related (The minefield for instance). That leaves the biker RNG as the only sticking point, but it seems well enough in acceptable range.

Accept. Also seconding Judgy on DW.
Decision posted.