List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS Interlude any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
The old run of FFIV-Interlude- had a few problems and really showed that the runner didn't take into account that the verifiers would really eat into anything he didn't do. But this run really does show how much verifier comments can help a rejected run.

There wasn't any blaringly large movement errors this time. This covers one big fault of the last run.

There was use of the "auto" battle to speed everything up soo much. The fact this wasn't used in the last run and how much time this probably saved just shows the old run really did need work.

There was tighter manip and less luck dependency from the first attempt. The fact that a "AUTO"d curaga doesn't cost much time for the amount of headaches it solves is amazing.

There isn't much else to say, a few more nit-picks and probably a little better luck could be used, but this is fine.

Accept.

Quote:
Decision: Accept

Reason: The audio and visual quality are clean, no inconsistencies found with stats or items. Also, the runner took previous criticisms from the rejection of his last run and used them to produce a far smoother run. The mistakes in this are minimal and cost virtually no time, and each battle strategy is planned out well, runner makes great use of the battle speed and auto battle to speed things along even faster. There are minor improvements that could be made in the long run, but as this is very solid and I'm sure nobody else wants to run this joke of an add-on game I will definitely accept. Good run.

Quote:
This run is 7 minutes faster than the previous run that was submitted, mainly from better use of auto battle (saved 27 seconds in the first battle alone).  There are a few things that could have been done better - some missteps throughout the run, and times where auto battle should have been turned on sooner - but it's nothing that costs a significant amount of time.  Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Nicholas 'Sir VG' Hoppe!
Thread title:  
Fucking Weeaboo
Thanks!  I initially thought that putting the battle speed on 1 would slow things down, since enemies could get off attacks faster then me due to it.  Guess I was wrong!

It was tough getting a 0:31.  I got it once, but the DVD recorder didn't get it due to some messed up video cords.  I was getting 0:32 for a while when I finally squeaked this out.  0:30 might be possible if everything is perfect...good luck on that - this IS a Final Fantasy game after all. Tongue