Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/FinalFantasy4.html

Final Fantasy IV (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Large-skip glitches] [Resets]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Good run overall.
Couple of minor footing, and menu mistakes costing an upwards of 30 seconds total.
No audio breaks during the run.
No visible video breaks.
All the glitches are proved to be legit, and are within the game without outside help(cheating).

I really enjoyed watching Cheesy
This is my first verification, and if I missed anything, please let me know, as I would love to improve my game! Smiley

Quote from AlecK47:
A/V good, no cheating detected

This is the kind of run that makes the viewer say “Oh… my body…!!”  Seriously, it really takes the bacon.  Neither the play nor the RNG were perfect, but they never will be.  Nothing disastrous happened, no major mistakes were made, and by and large everything went very smoothly.  The comments cover everything nicely (except for the mindfuckery part, which is really complicated anyway).

Anybody who says this run should be thrown in the TrashCan (unfortunately not used here) of rejection has obviously gone spoony.  upt Co… er, accept

Quote from eLmaGus-:
HNARGH!

I am really happy to see The_Roth finally getting a run worthy of a SDA submission,
it has been a struggle and grind for almost a year.

Now for the technicalities regarding the run itself.

A/V:
Perfect, very nice Video and Audio Quality.

Cheating:
He did put the Cookie down (no cheating detected).

Game Play:

The_roth is known to be one of the best FF4 runners execution wise and this
run just undermines it.

Not a single Menu or Fight has a mess up in it in this run, which is incredible for an FF4 run.

Other than improving getting less encounters with manipulation in the future there were really only
4 minor details that are apparant time saves in this run.

He got very unlucky during the Mist Clip, which really saddens me. After reloading he immediatley
got an encounter so he had to reload an extra time, which is really unfortunate and not his fault.

The only really shakey fight he had was Dark Elf, which is again very minor.

Other than that this run has been incredible, so yeah.

Very Clear: ACCEPT

HNARGH!

Quote from CyberBotX:
A/V good (although at the beginning there is some background noise, but I'd discount that to it being an SNES run), no cheating detected. This is certainly an improvement to the 64 floor glitch, even with some of the super minor mistakes or bad luck here and there. It was quite interesting to see how the glitch has changed, as I wasn't expecting it to happen where it did. Overall, I think it is good enough to accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'the_roth'!
Thread title: