List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Fancy Pants Adventures (Any %) (Single Segment) [World 2]

Verifier Responses

Quote from cooopercrisp:
A/V looks good, no cheating detected.

Time: Looks like it's 8:01 from the time Fancy Pants swings at the snail with the pencil until the last hit of the final boss. Note that there is a timer tracking your fastest run in one of the other doors in the main menu, and the runner should have probably displayed his final time there. Without it, we can only provide a rough estimate when we should have an exact one.

Aside from getting hit by the mouse and missing the first hit on the rabbit, this is a decent run. It appears all the shortcuts are used properly, and the runner seldom makes mistakes.

However, the run is far from perfect, so I would encourage the runner to keep making attempts and see if he can improve his time.

Quote from Sonikkustar:
Audio Quality - Good
Video Quality - Good

The only mistakes I saw were at 4:30 where you failed the damage boost and the rabbit where you missed a few times on the first hit. Other than that, this is a solid run, and I don't really see any other glaring issued aside from the ones I just mentioned.

Accept

Quote:
A/V quality is good, and I can't see any obvious signs of cheating.

As per verifier #2, there are only two big, obvious mistakes, everything is else is pretty solid and although both mistakes are costly, particularly the boss fight, he doesn't too much time. Can't comment too much on the route choice, but it looks fine. The timing is either 8:01 or 8:02.

This can (and probably will) be improved upon, but it's just about good enough, so I'd say accept.

Quote:
A/V Good.

Everything that needs to be said has been said. It's a solid run with a few minor mistakes. Routing looks good.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Newtmanking'!
Thread title: