Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Fallout.html

Jakub 'Fex' Surma's run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Video quality was excellent.

No major problems on sound; there were two sound skips on segment five at about 2:00, but I'm pretty sure that was the game.

No cheating, as far as I can tell.

Segments sync up.

At first I thought it was strange to be watching such a short run that was segmented, but it took a lot more luck--compared to current single-segment--in traveling, conversations, lock-picking, and pickpocketing. Would be nice to see if the runner or someone else could pull off a single segment using this same path.

Decision: Accept.

Quote:
No issues with cheating, video, audio, or syncing.

This is a great improvement with near flawless planning and execution.

Recommendation: Accept

Quote:
Audio/video quality is great.

No cheating. The difficulty is set to normal and everything matches up between segments.

Segment 1: Might be able to cut out 1-2 seconds, but he gets through fairly quickly.
Segment 2: Not much to say here. No random encounters, and almost a straight line to the military base.
Segment 3: Great execution, no obvious mistakes. New route saves a lot of time in segment 5.
Segment 4: Again, not really much to say. Heads straight to the cathedral with no encounters.
Segment 5: I can't see much room for improvement here. A slight hesitation at one point might have cost a fraction of a second, but overall, it's expertly done.

This is an easy accept. It has major improvements over the route used in the current single-segment run, with great execution. Without any further exploits, or a new route discovery, I can only see 3-4 seconds that could be cut with flawless execution.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's even shorter than the single-segment run. Shocked
Thread title:  
Thanks for veryfing!
As for the sound skips, it happens sometimes and it's possibly related to using the combat bug.
It was a great run! I can't wait to see your single segment run.