Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2011-07-13 12:01:43 am
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Easy mode run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
This run is on easy difficulty BTW. Normally I would have objections, but harder difficulties just mean more of the same without making the game any more challenging. I also don't know how this is 100% because you have to go through all 3 scenarios to beat the game. The time on the statid (0:14:38) is correct.

When I first saw this run, I was a little skeptical. The runner mistakes a letter with a straight shape for a G, and makes some bad movement errors. After the first area, the runner recovers with some clutch spaceship flying, and the run never fails to impress from there. The only way to really improve this run is hope to get better luck on the fill in the letter segments, which are painfully slow.

Accept, and remember, Elmo can really help your career!

Quote:
Elmo is sexy. Accept.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Yay Elmo!

Congratulations to Chris 'Trekhaak' van Halbeek!
Thread title:  
Everybody's favorite monster
<3
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Is it wrong to yell "FUCK YEAH!!!" every time Elmo said, "We did it!"?

Great run, it is a hilarious addition to SDA...
Is PJ
I was informed in IRC that there are now 666 games in the SDA library.  Since Elmo's Letter Adventure was last in the update, it think the honor of 666th game belongs to Elmo.

Undeniable proof that Elmo is the devil.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Elmo is beast.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Quote from PJ:
I was informed in IRC that there are now 666 games in the SDA library.  Since Elmo's Letter Adventure was last in the update, it think the honor of 666th game belongs to Elmo.

Damn... I really wanted to say this...  Sadly though the game library is at 693 games...  For some reason some 26 games isn't being recognized...
I Speedrun PC games everyday.
Quote from MAS8705:
Quote from PJ:

Damn... I really wanted to say this...  Sadly though the game library is at 693 games...  For some reason some 26 games isn't being recognized...

Yeah.

Count them o_O
dabes
I remember the site saying it had 666 for about a week, and then it got changed to 665. I assumed that someone took down a run to lower it lol
Everybody's favorite monster
Elmo''s got the bitches lining up!
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from MAS8705:
Quote from PJ:

Yeah, the count should really be updated so that we can all talk about how close we are to having 700 games... ;P