1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Don't Look Back (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V good, no cheating evident

Good run. The runner takes a handful of split seconds to be cautious as getting hit once would ruin the run. I know there's some rooms, like the lava areas, where if you fall at a certain spot you will respawn at a platform you hadn't reached yet, and I wonder if there are any spots where doing that will save time. Other than that it's nearly flawless, and I expect no more than 2.5 maybe 3 seconds are to be gained by being more reckless.

Accept

My run time estimate is 4:20

Quote:
Audio: good
Video: pixellated...but so is the game.
Cheating: death

This is a really great run, everything I would have commented on as already covered in the comments.  I question if shooting the cowboy around the 1:54 mark mentioned is actually necessary, but it's only a few tenths either way.

Definitely an accept from me.
I timed the run to be about ~4:20.

Quote:
Accept. No issues and looks good. Very minimal hesitation, and some very ballsy tricks.

Quote:
Great run. Can't find anything negative about this.

Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Charles 'Arcanod' Nannan!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Arcanod: 2013-02-12 07:46:10 pm
Thank you!

Quote from Verifier #2:
I question if shooting the cowboy around the 1:54 mark mentioned is actually necessary, but it's only a few tenths either way.

Yes, it is necessary. No time is lost, because the character can't jump straight away after a lengthy fall (I jump as soon as I can). The alternative is to move right when falling and shoot the snake instead, but there is only one or two frames to react.

About the time measure: the time is ~4:20.200 when the charater stops, but the control is lost one screen before the end at ~4:18.500 (when reaching the two left plants).