Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Digimon World (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from BlackWin5:
Audio/Video are good

no cheating detected

Way above average RNG

He uses the most up-to-date route known for the category. And executes the menuing and movement almost perfectly. The only 2 minor mistakes in execution in this run are impatience on the guardromonscreen which lost like 4 seconds. And some spacing out in shopping shortly before that. Some of the fights could have went better but overall the fightRNG as we call it was insane. He barely got any Statuseffects he got the Protection from sandyanmamon (this has never happened before). There are 2 places where the RNG did not treat him very nicely. The first one was Giromon who actually inflicted a Statuseffect before the Protection triggered (this happens due to the clunky Menu in this game which results in you being slower in throwing the Protection than him hitting you). The second spot was Seadramon Who ignored the Bait twice and actually let go of the bait once. On the other hand i can probably name 10 occasions where the RNG treated him incredibly nicely. All of this results in my Recommendation.

My Recommendation: Accept

Quote:
There were a few mistakes in this run involving menuing and timing (particularly in factorial town), but nothing substantial. I would estimate that execution mistakes only costed around 30 seconds all together. Movement was basically flawless. The RNG, while not the best in some spots, was well above average for this run and would be hard to improve on. Overall it was an extremely solid run.

Quote from CourtesyCoin:
The sheer amount of good RNG needed for a run like this is INSANE. And even then there are spots where this can be improved, though I don't see that happening really soon.
Apart from that the execution was very good apart from the aforementioned small mistakes.
I've seen a lot of runs like this die due to the game suddenly deciding it's not your day today, and this run should be seen as a huge accomplishment.

Accept!

Quote from Kheartz:
A/V
Good

Cheating
Not detected

Comments
There's really not much to say what the runner hasn't already said. This run is merciless when it comes to RNG, so grinding good runs requires tons of time and perseverance. I've had the pleasure to see Sparsie run this game on many occasions, and with the amount of work he's put in to this game, he's more than qualified to have this run sealed away into the SDA archives.
As for the run itself, the major RNG events for this game including learning Spinning Shot and the Biyomon chase were absolutely phenomenal, not to mention the optimal movement throughout the entire run. In many cases, less experienced runners may throw a good run due to nervousness.

The luck started to deteriorate around Misty Trees and Seadramon which lost him upward toward 45 seconds or so. Most of this is entirely out of his control.

The only three errors which I caught worth mentioning was the early entrance into the Guardromon room, the early Protection throw during the Giromon fight, and the finisher mishap during MetalGreymon.

Overall, this run is the best anyone has witnessed in a single segment form. Without a doubt, I would recommend this run to be accepted.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Sparsie'!
Thread title: