List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Warps run.

Verifier Responses

Quote:
It is a very well planned run. I cannot spot any cheating or glitches being abused.  There is a slight delay on some jump noise but nothing serious.

Quote:
Audio/video/legtimacy - no complaints.

As for the gameplay, I'm gonna start out by borrowing a catch phrase from another sda member: "this almost look like tas"... The fact is that the route is pretty much identical with the tas. The small differences are explained in the (very well-written) comments and are perfectly acceptable. The execution is very impressive with almost no mistakes.

In conclusion, this is a great run, easy ACCEPT.

Quote:
Decision: Accept.

Reason: A/V quality is good, and the run is well planned. I had a few questions when I first watched, but they were all answered by the brilliant and in-depth level comments. Jumping over that spiky thing in cavern 6 was a nightmare for me, I'm glad you could overcome it with relative ease though, haha.

And I have to say that I'm glad that my warps video from a while back has finally (Although indirectly) inspired a real-time Speedrun for Digger, thankee to the runner!

Decision: Accept

Reason: How can I not let these run comments grace our site? (I've never read them, apparently they're good)

Congratulations to Wes 'Arrow' Fathauer!
Thread title:  
Now a hit show on the CW
Thanks for the feedback. The run is far from perfect, and I'm still not 100% satisfied with it. I will most likely revisit this at some point down the road and try to knock another 3-5 seconds off the run time.

Quote:
There is a slight delay on some jump noise but nothing serious.

I noticed this as well, but I'm not exactly sure what caused it or how to fix it/prevent it in the future.
Edit history:
tjp7154: 2011-08-09 08:19:20 pm
#Casual
Digger T. Rock, eh?  Guess I'll check it out!

Congrats, Arrow!