--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Diablo III (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Ewil:
Video/audio: The videos has clearly wrong aspect ratio (HQ), but other than that it's fine. I haven't tried other qualities though.
Cheats: Nope

The run seems to be very well executed using various items to enhance speed and get more Discipline, although I'm pretty sure most of them came from Auction House...which is now closed Smiley That's not a bad thing, it's just that improving this run would require a lot of farming instead of just buying it, so I think the only one who can improve this run is the runner himself.

The only thing worth improving is Izual fight. Now I'm not sure how much dmg Chakram skill did back then, but it ticks for only around 3000 dmg due to his low sheet dps (25221). Maybe he should have switched his weapon just for this fight.

Running this game with RoS expansion, which brings some fun legendary affixes (gloves of worship) would make the run even faster. That also means there have to be separate categories for vanilla D3 and RoS.

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V: Good
No cheating

Great execution by the runner. The mistakes are small and barely have influence on the run. Spawns could've been better but that's where RNG hits hard in this game. Do include that this is only vanilla as RoS adds another act.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Freezard'!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Freezard: 2014-05-28 04:55:18 pm
Thanks, wasn't sure these runs would be accepted Tongue

Also yeah, running in RoS would probably be faster although they did nerf some skills pretty hard and the enemies scale to your level now so you can't have crap DPS anymore. Too bad getting legacy items like the Natalya set is pretty much impossible now.
Get over here!
I don't even want to know how many times you'd have to reset for perfect spawns. There's just too much RNG involved and for what it is these runs are actually up to speed.

So congrats Freezard Tongue
Just call me the cynicism machine
Are pre- and post-RoS patch considered different categories?
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
I'm sad that I never had the chance to play Diablo 3 since my PC never could pay the fancier games of nowadays.  While I could play it on consoles, it just isn't the same.  Still, I can't wait to see this run!  Diablo runs have always been a delight to watch.  Smiley
Just call me the cynicism machine
Quote from MAS8705:
I'm sad that I never had the chance to play Diablo 3 since my PC never could pay the fancier games of nowadays.  While I could play it on consoles, it just isn't the same.  Still, I can't wait to see this run!  Diablo runs have always been a delight to watch.  Smiley

Diablo 3 has very low specs so as to include people with older rigs.  The only way you couldn't run it is if your computer is 10+ years old.
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Quote from Zurreco:
Quote from MAS8705:

Diablo 3 has very low specs so as to include people with older rigs.  The only way you couldn't run it is if your computer is 10+ years old.

I need to invest in a new computer.
Quote from Zurreco:
Are pre- and post-RoS patch considered different categories?

Probably since you can't run D3 vanilla anymore. Also the category should be NG+ any% not just any%, so these runs are not like the other Diablo runs I'm afraid Tongue