List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Diablo.html

Maciej 'groobo' Maselewski's Sorcerer run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
There were no audio, video, or syncing problems.

There was no cheating and no deaths.

Its a very impressive run that although only lasts a few minutes I'm sure took a very long time and effort to luck manipulate to the extent that it was. The game's engine is thoroughly trampled, and the run itself uses every trick I knew of and some I didn't. I recommend that this run be accepted.

Quote:
Watched the high quality version.

Sound: Good
Video: Good

It's pretty much a copy/paste of what I said before. No found cheats, pause from the alt-tab isn't TOO noticable and I still can't see him drawing a penis.

Quote:
Watched HQ. Still looks great. I even found a change: at one point (just after 1:35 in the first video), he doesn't pick up a scroll of town portal, instead picking it up on the run at 1:00.

My previous comment is still my opinion on this run:

Quote:
I found myself laughing at a few parts of this ludicrously fast run. It's a huge improvement over groobo's six minute run and all the glitches are clean and easily understandable. I had to pause the video many times to see what the items were because the mouse was only over them for an instant.

The HQ version is easy on the eyes but isn't too large to download because of how short the run is. I grabbed the LQ version to compare, and all the text is harder to read but still legible.

My verdict: Definitely accept.

Decision: Accept

Reason: This Diablo run is about half as long as the current run. Shocked
Thread title:  
You got a deletion wish?
Ok, wtf did this come from?!  I don't remember seeing this in the V queue (unless all your verifiers were drafted from IRC which I don't use).
defying gravity
Release it already! (=
Some people think they can outsmart me.
Quote from mikwuyma:

This Diablo run is about half as long as the current run. Shocked

Quote from MatrixTN:
Ok, wtf did this come from?!  I don't remember seeing this in the V queue (unless all your verifiers were drafted from IRC which I don't use).

I think it was in the queue, but only for a day or two.
Some people think they can outsmart me.
Wow. Runs like this need a "slow motion" identifer, indicating to people who are downloading it that they will need a player which can play at .25x or slower.
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Quote from tycho102:
Wow. Runs like this need a "slow motion" identifer, indicating to people who are downloading it that they will need a player which can play at .25x or slower.

VLC ftw.
Balls jerky
or SMPlayer Smiley