Smiley
Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 <- 1 ... 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I've been thinking about this for a long time myself dont know if its still happening or has happened or what ever but I've run the idea through my head quite a few times and i came to the idea of - find item / bo barb | Oak sage  Shockwave druid (baal minions/big packs) | BoS Assassin (runs ahead and countess runs after tristing to 12 - 13 wake of fire(respecs when sorceress has reliable FHR to tp everywhere to lightning traps) / tal eth breast plate 25% Frw / (cube 2 ral in a2 runs ahead to get cube + waypoints + if your lucky leaf staff highly doubt it tho) ort eth hunter bow (25% Frw) + any boots found with frw go directly to sin | Enchant Sorc w/Teleport I hope but not entirely sure that warmth will keep ES Up with vita dump | 2 x Necro (decrep/LR + enchant skellies) | Paladin Vigor - Skeleton swarm mobs faster and burn them down | + Paladin Conviction - act 4 crystal sword socketed at ,larzuk to make a spirit out of quest reward runes (Sorceress can just prebuff everyone with a higher level enchant and then proceed to teleport ahead and make new tps at quest sections etc) sorry about the messy layout im sick with the flu and quite tired cant be bothered fixing Cheesy fcr rings / ammys saved and given to sorceress also + stealth tal/eth breastplate or any armor on sorceress recieved from assassin at level 18-25
Oh and also if u can mainta 63% FcR while dropping armor Saphires go into armor/helms for the sorceress oh and vigor paladin also gets fanaticism for skellys to down the harder packs / act bosses let me know what u think
Currently occupying the grey area.
This run looks like it died in planning. Was too difficult to get all runners together for practicing
FRW on the assassin is not necessary - until the first sorcs are 18, leveling is more important than running in most areas. And from then on, teleporting is just faster.
Note that several (all?) sorcs will have to teleport somewhere, as all have to reach level 60 for the ancients (100%).
With only one sorc, you will get real problems to level her quickly.

What we did in our Battle.Net-run with a specialized telesorc (teleport max, level ~40 at Baal hell) is not possible.

>> Was too difficult to get all runners together for practicing
That.
Hope rides alone.
is there any video footage available mfb?
Not that I know. Dragonkiller planned to record it, but I did not see videos from him.
The videos would look bad Wink - the result is nice, but that a mistake costs some seconds happens quite frequently. That is just unavoidable in the Battle.Net, where you cannot do a segment break after two minutes and try it (x)xxx times.
sda loyalist
I don't have any footage from the 8p stuff, only one segment of the 4p run I was part of.