List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/DawnOfMana.html

Nicholas 'Sir_VG' Hoppe's Arena bouts

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Verifier: im not sure if i ever told you this, but i watched vg's DoM arena bouts and i see no reason not to accept them
Verifier: that is all
Verifier: well, on that anyway
Verifier: :p

There was another verifier response, but he responded such a long time ago I can't find the response. Sad

Decision: Accept

Reason: I can't believe it took this long.
Thread title:  
Willing to teach you the impossible
YAY ITS DONE!!!!!!!! AYYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYA
Fucking Weeaboo
Holy shit!  Longest run on the verification list is finally off.  What was that, almost a year and a half? Wait, if you count the time from the FIRST verification in November 08...geezus.

Thanks verifiers. Smiley
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Dammit! You couldn't wait a week longer? I just lost $300  Cry
I want off the ride....
I swear VG still got my comments even though mike lost them. God damn; i thought there'd be more people to watch this game..

then again i guess only mana fans ever bothered with it, since its a random piece of crap =x
Edit history:
Rakuen: 2010-07-27 11:35:21 pm
Weegee Time
Goddammit, I just finished this so I could verify it and get it off the list.  Oh well.

This is one of those odd games for me.  The first time through it was terribly frustrating.  The second time through it was okay.  Now I'm on Ultimate mode and I'm actually enjoying it.

I guess I'll just have to work on beating those times so this game can sit in verification hell again. Tongue

Edit: BTW Mike, you forgot to take it off the verification list.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Dammit! You couldn't wait a week longer? I just lost $300  Cry

HAHA!  Sucks to be you! Tongue
Balls jerky
looks like you can change your sig now haha
Fucking Weeaboo
Yeah.  Thanks for all the love that is good for SDA, dear verifiers! Smiley
You got a deletion wish?
Quote from Lord_VG:
Holy shit!  Longest run on the verification list is finally off.  What was that, almost a year and a half? Wait, if you count the time from the FIRST verification in November 08...geezus.

You can probably blame that on my sister.  She wimped out on verifying them.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Congrats Lord_VG.  You need to have a huge celebration for this.
Yes, a big congratulations to Sir_VG!

I was another person who bought this game recently to try to help verify, but I'm sort of glad that now I don't have to Grin  I had quite a hard time getting through the third level on normal difficulty, and then I just kinda fizzled out and stopped playing.  This game is good in some ways but it can also get quite frustrating x_x sure looks nice though.
Weegee Time
Quote from slowbro:
I had quite a hard time getting through the third level on normal difficulty, and then I just kinda fizzled out and stopped playing.

The third level is the scrappy level of the game as far as I'm concerned.  If you can get past that you'll probably enjoy it a lot more. Smiley
Master-88
I wonder how this can take so long find verifers. There are still run up already is it taking even longer?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from MASTER-88:
I wonder how this can take so long find verifers. There are still run up already is it taking even longer?

I'm guessing it's because this may be from a side game that not everyone bothered to play.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from MASTER-88:

The main run and the initial set of arena bouts were done in November 2007.  They got verified in November 2008 and accepted.  Some notes were included on how to improve some of the bouts.  I took this and improved several of them.  Then after I resubmitted them, the verifiers vanished.  Since there was no improvement to the main game, it was posted, as I told Mike to go ahead and post it and not wait for the arena bouts to get verified.  Good thing I did.