--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2012-11-07 09:24:06 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Crash Twinsanity (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
All I could say about this is IT'S ABOUT TIME. Tongue

Video Quality - Good
Audio Quality - Good

No cheating from what I can see.

That's about it really. It's a solid run with few mistakes. My only complaint is that although the author mentions that they did play too safe, at times they seem to be a little bit too risky & die from simple mistakes. But the deaths are near the level checkpoints, so not much time is lost.

Easy Accept.

Quote:
Video Quality - Good
Audio Quality - Good
Run time : 1:04:40 -- From hitting continue(0:11), to the final hit on the boss(1:04:51).
No cheating, was streamed live.

Very nice run for how much of a skill cap this game has. I was happy to see that the bat damage boost was done first try. It's a shame that most of the rough parts of the run were at the end, but it's understandable. I could see a realistic 30 second improvement, but this run is a really good first run for this game, and may I say, it's about time there's a submission for this game. Thanks for the great run Drsynj.

Accept. A very nice addition to the site 8).

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Dylan 'DRsynj' Rothwell!
Thread title:  
Smörgåsbord
Yes! Awesome work DRsynj!
Reverse Death Valley Bomb
Thank you so much guys! I'm so proud I got this run done and accepted, it was a lot of hard work Tongue I look forward to seeing this on the archive.

Also, question: I know that the text document gets hosted online for the verifiers, is it possible for me to send that link to a couple of friends eager to it a read? I didn't want to/know where to host them myself to make a document so large easy to read.