Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2012-04-09 11:57:49 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Going to have to skip my usual sexual innuendo themed comments this time. Going to have to say fail on this one due to the death at the start and the one at the end. I appreciate the difficulty in a SS run of this length but there both too painful for me to let slide. Seems like the runner is close to perfecting this so I hope they keep attempting runs.

Side note: This game has not aged well at all. Looks worse than its PSone counterparts and twice as boring.

Also Penis

Quote:
Yeah, the death on the very first level stains this run for me. Also, the lengthy first boss fight could've used some improving. Well played however, just needs improvements. Reject this one and hope the runner does better next time.

Quote:
I say reject on this run. A/V quality is not an issue. But due to the aforementioned early death as well as overshots for the crystals made this seem like a glorified casual run. On the other levels (and final boss fight) where he died looks like they could have been avoided with a tad more precision and less fooling around.

Quote:
Going to have to agree with the others here and reject.

That first death straight up in particular does it for me - so early in the run it should have been restarted. Other things such as some sloppy handling of Crash as well could be tightened up. It's apparent that the runner can indeed post quite a fast time for the game however things need to be just that little bit more tighter.

Quote:
Sorry, but instant reject on this run for a death no more then 3 minutes in. Resetting would not have been a big issue at this point in the run and the fact there wasn't a reset is a bit mind-boggling. I watched a bit more of the run and the runner has the skill and potential to easily redo this without the error there, as well as possibly avoiding the later death as well, so I wish him luck in that.

Quote:
My consensus is Reject. It's sooooo close, but as oft been stated, the death happening so EARLY is the main problem. If it was later, i  could maybe stand to accept. But, as is, I cannot.
Sorry, and good luck in the future

Decision: Reject

Reason: Too sloppy too early

This run will be available for a month. PM me for a link.
Thread title:  

The run is uploaded on here if you want to check it out. Quality is a bit worse though.
If it weren't for that death in the first level, it may have been accepted. I have to agree with verifier#2, I did fairly crap on the first boss as well. Thinking of it, I didn't practice any levels before (besides on my previous 8 or so attempts) after not playing this game for heeps. I should have prepared better I think and then it would be good. I dunno if I will bother trying this run again, as I am known to be a very lazy person. Currently I am actually working on a segmented 106% run of this game but motivation goes down as the number of segments goes up...well and I only completed the first segment and I am already completely out of enthusiasm. We will see how things are going. Maybe I will actually continue if there are more people who want to see the runs. Only time will tell. And people.
Peace!