Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/Contra.html

Contra (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [2 players]

Verifier Responses

Quote from joecoolgames:
A/V: Great
No Cheating

Simply amazing. This was a treat to watch happen in person. Co-op speed runs are always a spectacle to watch and difficult to route. Dk and K put tons of time into research for this brutal game. The result is a near perfect run.

Only thing I can hope for is an improvement with new found strats at the next Contra Conference. For now this a great place holder.

Accept!

Quote from Deuceler:
A/v:Looks good

Cheating:None detected

Gameplay:Solid throughout, having one character GO for all of the hangar has always been meh to me but understandable. Great job guys - when is sub 9:50?

Accept

Quote from zallard1:
A/V is good, cheating is impossible considering I saw this run happen literally in front of my face.

DK and K pulled together a pretty solid improvement to any% at this past conference. It beat DK's best (at the time) 1p run of 9:58, which is essentially the goal of these runs whenever possible. DK has improved his any% 1p run to 9:53 recently due to persistence and new strategies, both of which were not available to the runners at the time, therefore this is an easy accept & a hearty improvement to the current run that's on SDA now.

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Kyle 'Mr. K' Halversen & Jeremy 'DK28' Doll!
Thread title: