Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V quality: Fine.
No cheating detected!

What is there to say? It's a nearly flawless run. I doubt this could be improved by more than three seconds, unless another glitch/shortcut is discovered. Fantastic playthrough of a beautiful game.

Quote:
This run is now close to perfect, so I guess I accept it.

Quote:
Reject! I accepted the last run and I believe it should have its time to shine...

Alright, I guess I accept this improvement. Video, audio, and play quality are all great.

Quote:
A/V is right
I think this run could be improved by maximum 2 seconds by being more fluid in some place(as rare as they appear) but without this, I didn't even know so much speed could be done in this game, particularly the clicking(that was some madness Tongue ), I was very impress, he did a very good job.
Congratulation!!!
Decision: it's an easy accept!!!

Quote:
Delicious. With the addition of another little trick, a tight run becomes even a little faster.

Unless someone knows something I don't about tricks in Coma, this is an easy Accept. Gratz, runner.

Quote:
What can I say that hasn't already been said? The run is really nice and with a new trick, is done even faster than before.

Quote:
Accept.  Even the worm likes it.

Quote:
Incredible, fluid, optimal. Pulls off every shortcut and speed trick with finesse. I'm proud to say "accept" and I'm glad this game got such a treatment!

I believe the tricks have already been explained earlier, the only new one is crossing the gap above the "Silver Shute" on the way back. Not even a trick, really, just a little hidden thing nobody noticed. Anyway, with that you obviously don't need to backtrack to get the high-jump seeds, resulting in the relatively large time improvement over the previous run. Voila.

A/V seems good... I have some trouble playing it on my computer, but nothing that isn't solved by simply playing the same part over again. When it plays correctly it looks and sounds great. No sign of cheating either, heh.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Again, same as the old run but with the one requested trick inserted

Congratulations to James aka Aftermath!
Thread title:  
Quits halfway
Yay, thanks for the responses.