List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet.

Derek Zhang's single-segment Pilgrim difficulty run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Well, I'll make sure never to make this guy a colonial governor for me. Stab me in the back at the first opportunity. But well played.

I am a bit interested in how he beat the Royal Expeditionary Force so handily. Did he overrun them or something?

Otherwise, awesome job.

Quote:
@Verifier 1, he focused on military production towards the end, stacked wicked units, and proceeded to rape the REF.

My comments on the run:
Audio/video are both fine. No cheating.

Even though I agree with the runners comments that the overall run could be improved here and there, this is still very solid. Great resource and troop management skills. Loved the way he owned the REF at the end. Very well done.
Accept.

Decision: Accept

Reason: I think this is the first Civilization run for the site.
Thread title:  
Fucking Weeaboo
And Civilization 4 the first one to win a Grammy for "Baba Yetu".
Heh, I was wondering if he ever got this run done. I remember searching for civilization on this site since I'm thinking of doing a civ III run and came across his planning topic. Nice to see that he got the run accepted.

Interesting that he went single segment though. He probably could have separated it into two segments and luck manipulated the random number generator. At least that's what I would do.
Quote from Sir VG:
And Civilization 4 the first one to win a Grammy for "Baba Yetu".

That's a myth, the song is famous for being used in Las Vegas and other touristy places.  They wouldn't give out a Grammy for a five year old game Smiley