Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2012-01-22 04:32:26 pm
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CastlevaniaSotN.html

Richter SS any% run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V is acceptable. I accepted the last run but said Mecha could get sub-6 if he really wanted to, and he went and did it. Barely. It's a 5:59 and change. It's equivalent to 6:17-6:18 on PSX, so it obsoletes the current SDA run by a full minute and is an easy accept. My feeling on this run is pretty much the same as the last Richter any% submission: it's good, but if Mecha really wanted to grind it out some more he could drop the time quite a bit. I think he can go for 5:45 even allowing for some silly mistakes. Missed air slashes cost quite a bit of time. However, if he chooses not to, that's understandable. Almost all the categories in SotN are becoming a nightmare to run, and Richter any% is no exception. Good job, dude.

Quote:
Video's good. Audio's good. Gameplay is even better than the last submission. Aside from that one slide kick after Medusa and choking on the way up to the clock room, everything's better in this run. All bosses went perfectly this time. Even the missed air dash count is less in this run; I counted 7 in this run, while the last I believe had more than 10.

It's a kickass run, a huge improvement to the one on the site, and will be tough to beat. Accept it.

Quote:
blah
accept
run is an improvement to an improvement to an improvement....
what more do you want from me?!

Decision: Accept, but Mecha Richter has already crushed this run so you'll never see it Wink

Congratulations to Todd 'Mecha Richter' Foreman
Thread title:  
Haters gonna hate
Thanks for the accept!

Although, since this was submitted, I got 5:48, but I need to submit that still. Sorry for submitting new runs on this so much. embarassed
welcome to the machine
what a terrible problem to have
Haters gonna hate
Quote from VorpalEdge:
what a terrible problem to have

I know right?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Haha yeah, do you want us to remove this run from the queue then?
Haters gonna hate
Probably would be a good idea, considering my new run beats this run by 11 seconds.