List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CastlevaniaSotN.html

Richter SS All bosses run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V is acceptable. Time for the run is 27:49. I watched this run attempted live and it is just as impressive now as it was when I first saw it. I considered any run that is sub-28 to be submittable for this category, and this falls well under that mark. Accept.

Congrats Mecha!

Quote:
I agree with the previous verifier's time of 27:49. A/V is good. No cheating.

Missed air dashes: 41. 5 of them were in the long Black Marble Gallery hallway. Another 4 were from trying to avoid Bitterflies. Missed the quick kill on Olrox's second form, Karasuman, and Cerberus. Ran into Lesser Demon. wut? No door glitch on Scylla. A couple hits from Cthulhus. Needed 2 emergency Item Crashes on the Minotaurs.

Those were the biggest time losses, which even added up ain't much. The run is very very good. I would say it's tough to beat, but Mecha churns out a new best any% every month. Until then, I definitely accept this run to be published.

Mecha is fly indeed.

Quote:
This is PJ speaking.  A/V look perfectly fine to me.  No signs of cheating.

The other two verifiers pretty much covered everything.  I've been following this run since way back when the ultimate "holy grail" goal was sub-32 and when the runner was still using saves in the route.  Every time he crushed his goal I thought it would be submitted, but he just kept revising the route and doing attempts.  This run is far beyond what I imagined to see out of this run.  It will be a fine addition to SDA.

Great work, Mecha Richter runner!

Quote:
This run is horrid and should be deemed full of cheating. I mean come on, he beat the game as richter. This game was clearly made for Alucard only. I mean he even misses !3! bosses. Where is Werewolf and Minotaur? I mean the boss... sure they exist and are annoying but i want the boss dammit. And what about Succubus? I mean, did he kill her? When can I say "Succubus dammit"? And seriously he skips richter! I mean Where is he? I mean ... oh wait..

never mind, accept this run.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Todd 'Mecha Richter' Foreman!
Thread title:  
Haters gonna hate
Thanks guys!

Unfortunately, I might've already improved this run by a full minute. Sorry. :x
1-Up!
YOU WOULD
Haters gonna hate
haha. I know, I'm a bad friend. Sad
Is PJ
I'm preemptively rejecting because it won't make a difference.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from Mecha Richter:
Unfortunately, I might've already improved this run by a full minute. Sorry. :x

Maybe this needs to be called the "Mecha Richter Skip".
I watched him do this attempt live, and I must say it is very damn super awesome good. He doesn't give himself enough credit! Mecha when you get mad, just remember "Gooosfraba", it really works! Just know that if I were to try and do good like you my fingers would probably break clean off. >_>
Willing to teach you the impossible
baller
Hi! I'm andrewg!
Excited for the update on this.
Reading this thread gives me a very strong deja vu.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from ShadowWraith:
Reading this thread gives me a very strong deja vu.