List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CastlevaniaBloodlines.html

SS Expert Mode as John Morris

Verifier Responses

Quote:
The run is well executed and quality of video is good, I vote for accept.

Quote:
Audio is good. Commentary is good. Video is good. No cheating here.

Stage 1 went pretty well, aside from the miniboss and that one Merman that got in his way. Great finish. Stage 2 was amazing. No mistakes, and no bad luck either. Guess the game was saving it for the beginning of stage 3. Those harpies can go to hell. Rest of the stage has no problems at all. Stage 4 is pretty rough, even before messing up the blade shortcut. But that stage is a killer. And the boss fight at the end is pretty nice. Stage 5 started out okay. But once that bomber guy wouldn't go off screen, little things started to creep up. The armor got a cheap hit on him, the pillar took an extra phase, and the boss wasn't perfect. Stage 6 is definitely the highlight. It's nearly flawless, just a couple missed whip swings here and there. And I think he relied a bit too much on the super subweapon during Dracula phase 2 or Drolta Tzuentes or whoever the fuck that is.

Some rough spots in the middle, but the run is bookended by awesome. All in all it's a really great run. Klaige kicks ass. Accept.

Quote:
I vote accept.  The beginning and end of the run in particular are really well-executed, and most of the bad RNG results don't cost the run very much time at all.

Quote:
I came into this run expecting to see a barrel-chested man walk through a giant blade without so much as a split hair.

My expectations were not met. Stay free. Reject.

Wait... Did he do stage 6 without getting hit? Not AS manly, but ehhhhh...

Decision: Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Travis 'Klaige' Nible!
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Congrats, Klaige!  You got this run during like the only stream of yours I didn't watch.  Haha.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this.
Sandbagging
Congratulations Klaige! Smiley
Always enjoyed watching your streams (including the one where you got this run).
I agree with verifier 2. Those harpies can rot in hell :s
Many thanks to the verifiers for taking time to watch and comment on the run.  There's a better run out there for this game, but I was happy with what i finally got out of this one.  I want to get my perfect run one day, with the full tas skip and a better stage 3 and 5, but I would be lying if I said this game didn't really drain me from a running standpoint.  Maybe someday i'll go back and level up my run and go for that 31 flat range.  But for now i hope everyone enjoys this one.  Hopefully soon i'll feel like doing another run.

Thanks again to everyone who checked out my stream and encouraged me along the way.  I promise i'll stream again this year, even if it's just me playing some modern games.
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Can't wait to see this run. Stanski's Lecarde run rocked so hard; I'd imagine likewise for this!
Well after sitting long enough, I've got the urge back, and I'm gonna improve this run, (hopefully before it goes up on site).  I know what the ultimate run looks like in my head, and im gonna go after it.  So stay tuned. 
I just saw this run, what a great job, well done Klaige!
Thanks Bad - If you enjoyed the run check out my stream sometime, I'm in the process of trying to make a big improvement.  This first run was solid but I can do so much better, so hopefully i'll have a run with everything i want in it very soon.
Yes, there are some definite improvements to be made which I'm sure you can nail, good luck buddy!
Looking forward to checking out the stream too.

Now I just need to convince someone to run Dracula X! Sad
Yeah this run was hardcore, great stuff! Good luck on improving it, I'll be coming in and watching when I can Smiley
Well today i took a run to stage 6 that was over 40 seconds ahead, and that was with two BIG mistakes in stage 4.  Which means the new goal time is around 30:45ish.  Keep watching, im going to blow the first run out of the water.