--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Quote from dballin:
If it gets to $500, I'll race her to it. I could use $500.

Sorry but it's for Essentia only, so if you do it, I'm not paying. Tongue

Seems strange to limit the bounties to a particular runner.
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Quote from dballin:
If it gets to $500, I'll race her to it. I could use $500.

Sorry but it's for Essentia only, so if you do it, I'm not paying. Tongue

Seems strange to limit the bounties to a particular runner.

Then you obviously didn't read my post.

Quote from Axel Ryman:
Brossentia dared me to do this so here I go! Tongue

$10 bounty for Essentia to do a NG+ Speedrun of Final Fantasy X-2.

$20 if she can do it before February 27, 2012
Waiting hurts my soul...
No, I read them. Just seems strange that you care who does a run. Given it passes verification, why does it matter who runs it?
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Because of what occurred in Essentia's stream. The discussion of a X-2 NG+ speedrun came up, and Brossentia dared me to make a bounty for Essentia to do it because she hates the game as a way to make her suffer. And there we go. Tongue
The Snake Rattle 'n Roll bounty can be taken down. Zealie's run meets the criteria. I have contacted him and will pay the bounty.
At the same time, I'd like to set a deadline for my Amped 2 bounty. It doesn't seem to be any interest in it and I don't want to have a bounty up forever. Last date for submitting a run is 31/12-2011. If someone is actually planning to do a run some time in the future, you can still contact me and I might consider putting a bounty back up again.
Edit history:
andrewg: 2011-11-10 08:17:08 am
Hi! I'm andrewg!
I just came accross a post

Ultimatedarius, I expect to be paid 1 dollar Wink hahahaha
Waiting hurts my soul...
I wonder why that bounty never made it on the list. TheQuietMan and AsceticSwordsman had added $5 as well, although I don't think UltimateDarius and AsceticSwordsman are very active here anymore. Wink
Claimh Happy
What's the situation with the Rane Curse bounty? I've heard that several runs have met the criteria for it (though perhaps they haven't been published on the site yet?), but I haven't heard any mention of runners being payed for it nor the bounty being removed. I ask because Toothache and I are starting segmented runs soon (he's already started, but he won't be done with segment 1 for a while :P) in which we could go for this bounty if it's still available.
I check the threads now and then, but lately my interests have moved on to a new hobby that's too embarrassing to mention.

Huh, it looks like I owe andrewg $5.  Send me your contact info and I'll give you the money VIA paypal.

As for that Pokemon Sapphire bounty, it's going to expire soon and since there hasn't been much activity, I won't renew it.  I might do a single-segment run myself though, just to see it done. 
Waiting hurts my soul...
knitting Twilight cozies?
No, knitting isn't embarrassing, that's a learned skill you can use to make useful items.  No, it's much worse than that.  It is a good time sink though, and a related skill of mine has improved accordingly.  I told UltimateDarius, so you can ask him too.
Waiting hurts my soul...
He hangs out here less frequently than you. hehe
No worries. I'm still thinking of doing a Blue Dragon speedrun Wink

Good to see you again.
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Quote from Ascetic Swordsman:
Huh, it looks like I owe andrewg $5.  Send me your contact info and I'll give you the money VIA paypal.

Better make that $10; he got it down to 4:58 today.
Sea of Green
No, knitting isn't embarrassing, that's a learned skill you can use to make useful items.

Damn right! Wink
Edit history:
TheQuietMan: 2011-12-21 12:06:31 pm
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Quote from mapler90210:
What's the situation with the Rane Curse bounty? I've heard that several runs have met the criteria for it (though perhaps they haven't been published on the site yet?), but I haven't heard any mention of runners being payed for it nor the bounty being removed. I ask because Toothache and I are starting segmented runs soon (he's already started, but he won't be done with segment 1 for a while :P) in which we could go for this bounty if it's still available.

In most cases, the run has to get posted here first before a bounty gets paid. Usually when it gets paid before that it's because the people involved are well known and/or have been around for a while.

Quote from andrewg:
I just came accross a post

Ultimatedarius, I expect to be paid 1 dollar Wink hahahaha

The reason that bounty wasn't posted was because I wasn't sure if it was to be taken seriously or not at the time. Now, two years later, I have to eat my words about not being able to go below 5:00. But hey, it's not like you brought it down from the recent 4:59 right?

Quote from zallard1:

Better make that $10; he got it down to 4:58 today.

No. That's not true. That's impossible!
Rane curse has been broken by the 1 second clue run
Edit history:
RaneofSOTN: 2011-12-24 08:11:13 am
I want off the ride....
honestly I've just been forgetting to give Cyghfer his money I'll probably drop him the 20$ when I see him at AGDQ'12. As for the rest, Well until i see it I dont believe it. So I wait for posting.

So unless I've missed some (which i might've) the people should ya know... PM me about it.

Edit: unless someone wants to really push forward a reason on why the heck I should pay 10$ for a 1s or <1s clue run that doesn't, in my mind, have anything to do but try to rob me of 10$ i'm not paying the bounty for clue.

But I do still owe 20$ to cyghfer and 10$ to dragondarch
Waiting hurts my soul...
If there's a game with an IL table, do they all have to be named Rane?
Obscure games ftw
Quote from ZenicReverie:
If there's a game with an IL table, do they all have to be named Rane?

and is the bounty per IL named Rane or per player who names the name 'Rane'?
Edit history:
stanski: 2011-12-28 06:55:05 pm
wise fwom yo gwave
Looks like no one is ever going to complete my bounties/they aren't actually motivating anyone to do anything which is kind of surprising, so I guess you can go ahead and take those bounties down for me on sonic 2 :-(.
If done correctly...
Quote from stanski:
Looks like no one is ever going to complete my bounties/they aren't actually motivating anyone to do anything which is kind of surprising, so I guess you can go ahead and take those bounties down for me on sonic 2 :-(.

I tried for some time on those bounties, but eventually, I just decided that it could only be done on TAS. I'm probably wrong about that, but I've come to realize that I'm not as good with Sonic as I am with Mario. :? I hope I wasn't the only one to try to get your bounties. :/
SEGA Junkie
Renewal time!

I'm going to drop the de Blob bounty since it's got no interest, but I'll keep RKA up because Vorpal keeps saying he might do something about it.

PS. sorry stanski Sad
Make it so.
Quote from stanski:

I've had a few low 19s but I reckon 18 is beyond me as well to be honest.

Although it wouldn't be accepted here I have got a :28 with only using the d-pad, no jump buttons, if you'd be interested Tongue
train kept rollin
So I want to see someone beast Super Starwars.

$10 for an easy run that beats mine.

$30 for a Normal run.

$60 For a hard mode run.
Is PJ
Oh god.  Why.