--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Is PJ
o.O

<3 <3 <3
Feudal Family Lord
how do you get the money to someone normally?

When I figure out how much I want to offer, it will be for
DKC3 100% SS
Space Station Silicone Valley any% SS
Fucking Weeaboo
Most of us use Paypal.
Planning a Cave Story
My bounty for Punch-Out on wii seems to have vanished from the list?  Perhaps it was taken off instead of my Mohawk and Headphone jack bounty that I paid PJ for?  Just wonderin, zallard1 asked me about it, he's working on the run Smiley
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hi I would like to set a deadline for all my bounties to January 1st 2012, not sure about all my bounties but age of empires has been there for a few years already. If someone was actually preparing to run one of these games they can contact me so I give them more time if needed.
Edit history:
raymond007: 2011-10-15 02:59:43 am
Hi, I would like to post a bounty for Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
I am not sure how to proper post this, but here it goes:

The run can be any number of segments. I have tried running this game a bit, but I just can't find the time for it. Every game day can be a segment, for all I care. From my experience, the AI will not always do the same thing, leaving some room for luck manipulation. There are 3 parts I am interested in, Restoration of Erathia,  Armageddon's Blade and Shadow of Death. ( If anyone seriously picks this up, please start with SoD first!!) The games should be focused on game time, include fights ( no quick fight ) and complete the campaigns of each episode. There is no time limit - hey! the longer the video, the longer I will feast my eyes on it! but it should be in good SDA fashion.
For RoE there is no possibility of setting difficulty level, so easy here. I can't remember if AB allows difficulty setting, it's my least played episode, but there will be incentives for that. I know SoD allows for difficulty setting, and same as AB applies here. To my knowledge it runs natively on Win. I know some people played it on linux, but never saw that, so please run it on the Win version.
In a nutshell: All campaigns completed; some campaigns offer a choice of hero/heroes - it is completely up to you. Include fights, don't skip them ( it's what makes H3 so enjoyable to me )
I know in RoE there was a double cast glitch. I tried in SoD and AB and could not do it; since 1 spell can really turn the ride of a fight, I am strongly favoring no glitches. If anyone is serious about running it, however, I might be persuaded Cheesy
Insane quality video is a must!
I cannot really think of anything else, let me know if you need clarification. Obey SDA rules - no cheats, etc and you can make some money!

I intend to pay $50 for each - RoE, AB, SoD. Where the game allows difficulty setting, there's extra $25 per game - AB, SoD.

If anyone really considers this, I am willing to throw in a bit of more cash. It would be nice to see this done before I'm 60 (29 years from now). I really enjoy this game, but I always take the time to discover every garden of knowledge, every marletto, etc, and have done so several times, and my mind simply cannot conceive skipping any of the "power-ups" when it's just 1-2 gamedays away Roll Eyes
I could pay up anytime, and if the price will go up ( note the above offer to negotiate ) as long as we don't speak astronomical figures, we are OK.
Stop wasting time reading this post and get running! haha!

P.S: anyone should feel free to contribute cash - not sure how it works, but maybe some H3 guru will be motivated only for a certain amount of cash I might not be comfortable with. Cheers!
Edit history:
TheQuietMan: 2011-10-19 06:22:03 am
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Quote from KefkaMayDie:
My bounty for Punch-Out on wii seems to have vanished from the list?  Perhaps it was taken off instead of my Mohawk and Headphone jack bounty that I paid PJ for?  Just wonderin, zallard1 asked me about it, he's working on the run Smiley

I think it got taken off the list because it reached the expiry date. I'll put it back up.

I'll get your bounties up after work raymond.
Edit history:
Haploid: 2011-10-19 02:14:44 pm
Amoebe
I'll throw in $70 for a run of Cave Story (minimal items, incl. Sacred Ground). There's was a run done in 1:17:40 a few years back by Chad McCullough which was never submitted to SDA (available at http://www.archive.org/details/CaveStorypc-LowGoodEnding11740-ChadMccullough ). I asked him and he said he figured it wouldn't make it past verification, but it may be a good reference point for a new run.
Havent registered yet but would like to post a cash bounty on

Battle Kid fortress in peril

If it is even allowed since it was a homebrew game but had a release a few years ago. I think ive seen a few indy games on here so I thought maybe this deserves a run as well.

Put an expire of January 1 2013
20 dollar bounty
Completion on the hardest difficulty (1 life)
Run must pass verification

Ignore my post if this is not an option
Edit history:
cyghfer: 2011-11-08 01:51:07 am
hi

remove the deadline on all my bounties please, and change:

cocoron to $25
moon crystal to $25
claymates to $50 for a WARPLESS run (no bounty available for a run using warps)

kururin paradise is fine as-is EXCEPT: for the SS bounties please add that they must be best ending runs

thank you.
Everybody's favorite monster
Will pay the 100$ for my ffviii bounty to Sush soon so it can be removed.
Edit history:
Axel Ryman: 2011-11-02 01:20:01 am
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Brossentia dared me to do this so here I go! Tongue

$10 bounty for Essentia to do a NG+ Speedrun of Final Fantasy X-2.

$20 if she can do it before February 27, 2012
No pain, no gain
I'll throw another $20 on that FFX-2 speedrun, just because Essentia doesn't want it =P
Everything's better with Magitek
You guys are so mean. Tongue Sad
Fucking Weeaboo
They're not mean, they're thinking of the welfare of your kids by offering you money!
Just thinking about the pain that would be caused by a X-2 speed run makes me shutter. You guys better crank that bounty a bit, haha!
Balls jerky
NG+? 6 iron dukes gogogo
Weegee Time
I'll put another $20 on the deadline.
The Speedrunning Teacher
X-2? Ouch. You may have to better than that. I didn't even finish it the first time through, and that was while using a 100% walkthrough.
From Essentia: When it gets to $500 I'll do it.

So let's raise $500 for that X-2 bounty Tongue
Balls jerky
If it gets to $500, I'll race her to it. I could use $500.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'll start it if it gets up to $400 Cheesy (I haven't even played the game, that's how serious I am).
I survived MIKE-Fest 1
$10 for the X-2 New Game + Speedrun
Quote from dballin:
If it gets to $500, I'll race her to it. I could use $500.

Sorry but it's for Essentia only, so if you do it, I'm not paying. Tongue
Balls jerky
Occupy FFX-2 Bounty. You are the 2%. Get out.