Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 37 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
thanks slowbro, i really appreciate that. =] definitely some much needed encouragement
i'll add $20 for that sub 2 Oracle of Seasons bounty. sick game needs an awesome run. goes by whatever rules Tompa posted with his.
Waiting hurts my soul...
The bounties for Mortal Kombat Special Forces and Dementium The Ward can be taken off the list as those games have been verified.
These have all been claimed:

Super Mario 64 One-star SS speedrun $100 AKA Here
Super Mario 64 16 stars, sub 17 minutes Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here
Super Mario 64 70 stars, sub 53 minutes Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here
Super Mario 64 120 stars, sub 1:53:00 Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here
Super Mario 64 70 stars, 51:52 Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here
Super Mario 64 120 stars, 1:51:37 Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here

The only sm64 one unclaimed now is Super Mario 64 16 stars, 16:15 Due: End of 2011.
Edit history:
TheQuietMan: 2011-08-04 10:39:27 pm
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Quote from ZenicReverie:
The bounties for Mortal Kombat Special Forces and Dementium The Ward can be taken off the list as those games have been verified.

Are you allowed to tell me who you sent the copy of the game to? Or is that a breach of the Verifier Protection Program?

I need names for who the money went to as well sicko2012, and links to the runs if possible.
Visit my profile to see my runs!
Lol.  He's the one who claimed the bounty.  I "sent" him the games. 

Technically that isn't true for one.  He went out and bought Dementium since I was consistently too broke to get it done earlier.  Anyway, I've technically not reimbursed him yet for Dementium, so don't mark that as PAID yet.  Since he's not going to the marathon, I'm either going to mail him a money order or will meet him in LA to hand it to him (my first delivery attempt was lost in the mail).

I bought him MKSF already though so that's officially done.
Edit history:
stanski: 2011-08-05 04:38:11 am
wise fwom yo gwave
Quote from stanski:
Someone is claiming :17 on emerald hill 1... to encourage someone to submit, anyone who gets :18 will get a $125 bounty, anyone getting :17 will get $200 bounty.

Don't know if this was seen anywhere, but i changed/increased this bounty.
Main Work!!!
Additional Bounty for Zelda Twilight princess(50$)
1.Segmented
2.100%
3.no-time limit
4.N/A
5.Gamecube played on a wii Tongue .
6.Must be done by EXO(EXOsda) has to be SDA accepted, has to be accepted by me(probably won't be a problem since it's EXO)
Edit history:
sicko2012: 2011-08-05 07:21:50 am
sicko2012: 2011-08-05 07:19:34 am
sicko2012: 2011-08-05 07:18:15 am
sicko2012: 2011-08-05 07:17:43 am
Quote from TheQuietMan:
Quote from ZenicReverie:

Are you allowed to tell me who you sent the copy of the game to? Or is that a breach of the Verifier Protection Program?

I need names for who the money went to as well sicko2012, and links to the runs if possible.

Super Mario 64 One-star SS speedrun $100 AKA Here |  Jiano did this live at the marathon and AKA sent the bounty in

Super Mario 64 16 stars, sub 17 minutes Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here | Siglemic : http://www.justin.tv/siglemic/b/288180010

Super Mario 64 70 stars, sub 53 minutes Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here | Jiano

Super Mario 64 120 stars, sub 1:53:00 Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here | Jiano

Super Mario 64 70 stars, 51:52 Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here | Siglemic 

Super Mario 64 120 stars, 1:51:37 Due: End of 2011 $100 Aevin Here | Siglemic

They've all been paid out, Sig has submitted both his 70 star and 120 star run.
The Quiet Man: Okay my money finally made its way over to ZenicReverie.  The bounty for Dementium: The Ward verification is officially ...

PAID.

EDIT:  Oh wait.  It already said that.  Well, at least it's true now.  lol

Okay, do we have anyone out there who would be able to play a Japanese Playstation 2 game?  If so, I may consider putting up a bounty for someone to verify Vampire Panic.
Sandbagging
Theres loads of people that can play japanese ps2 games here. ( I alone know atleast 3 ^^)
Balls jerky
o/ but I don't expect to have time to play it and I still need to get through Deep Fear first >_>
Main Work!!!
Quote from InsipidMuckyWater:
Okay, do we have anyone out there who would be able to play a Japanese Playstation 2 game?  If so, I may consider putting up a bounty for someone to verify Vampire Panic.

A while ago, I already ask to verify this game(but didn't get an answer), but I didn't play it this much, it was at one of my friends house a while ago.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from AndréLucLévesque:

A while ago, I already ask to verify this game(but didn't get an answer), but I didn't play it this much, it was at one of my friends house a while ago.

Yeah, you usually don't receive any notification until enough verifiers are found and the video is available.
Hmm, if I am reading this correctly, a Super Mario Galaxy 61 star SS yields $135?

I can't do it, I don't have the capture hardware or the skill, but it intrigues me as to why it isn't listed as one big run as opposed to 3 small.

I can play Japanese PS2 games, but I don't want to play a game I never heard of.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from ExtremeYoshiFan:
Hmm, if I am reading this correctly, a Super Mario Galaxy 61 star SS yields $135?

I can't do it, I don't have the capture hardware or the skill, but it intrigues me as to why it isn't listed as one big run as opposed to 3 small.

Actually, 2 of the 3 are for SS, the other is for Segmented (though technically SS = 1 Segment).  The reason why there's 3 listings is that it's 3 different people offering bounties.
Quote from Exo:
Theres loads of people that can play japanese ps2 games here. ( I alone know atleast 3 ^^)

.... and willing to play through a game from our verification list if I bought it for them, I should have continued to say.

That PSP game on the list is also a possibility.  It's going to suck though, buying either of those games, because imports are always more expensive (even if they are just sitting down the street from me).  Anyway, anyone interested just post.  When I hear back from Flip I'm going to try and pick a game that only needs one more verifier.
Edit history:
dballin: 2011-08-28 12:22:43 am
Balls jerky
hey man imports are not always more expensive. Saturn Bomberman case in point. It's half price or less!
Yeah but I already researched these two games.  Definitely more costly than the last couple games for which I offered bounties.  (though yes, using "always" is technically an exaggeration ... I guess you got me there for whatever that's worth, lol)
Sandbagging
Yeah but I already researched these two games.  Definitely more costly than the last couple games for which I offered bounties.  (though yes, using "always" is technically an exaggeration ... I guess you got me there for whatever that's worth, lol)

*cough*modchip*cough*
Lol.  Well that's up to the bounty claimer, not me.
The starting post does not mention the time limit http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/cash_bounties_for_speedruns361_593.html
May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce!
My Ultima 9: Ascension and Theme Hospital bounties are hereby extended indefinitely. No more deadline. I just wanna see them happen eventually. Grin
Is PJ
KefkaMayDie has graciously paid me the bounty he posted for Mohawk & Headphone Jack, even though it hasn't gone through verification yet.
Pudding%
Since it absolutely must be done:

I'll pay $50 for "someone" to do a Mohawk & Headphone Jack "any% without warps" run.