List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

NG SS run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
hahahaha the Soma/Johnathan/Charlotte sound clip over the credits clip was so awesome! I hope it stays in the actual submission.

As I said before, I thought the run was fine without a cursor, but it does look better now that you understand where he's clicking. And you named it Bota again!!! Why!?

Quote:
Now I'm wondering if the run could be improved through use of a tablet.

J/K ACCEPT

Quote:
Yeah this is all good now that the cursor is there. To restate what I said last time: the glitch he uses to skip like the entire game is funny and a bit clever. The run is very fast. Accept.

Audio Track 2 was...

Edit: Ooh wow I just rewatched and saw him giving the chicken retard eyes before he starts the run. First time through I thought the spinning of the cursor in circles was just him taking the piss out of us verifiers and saying 'HEY LOOK, IT'S A CURSOR OKAY?'

Quote:
Much better.  I don't know how this couldn't be rejected, it's even got a cool glitch.

Accept.

Quote:
^I think you meant "how this could be rejected". Smiley

yep, much better with the mouse. Though i agree w/ [omitted], this CAN be improved to perfection with a tablet lolz. (gonna 2 pens though)

Summon! Thor's holy acidic demon energy ghost thunder ACCEPT!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to James 'Aftermath' Downing!
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Aftermath has a last name?!?!?

Congrats!
Haters gonna hate
Aftermath has a first name?!?!?
Quits halfway
Now I just need an avatar that walks.

Also, thanks for the verification comments, they're the most in-depth I've gotten on a run. I was worried if this would pass as a game (after YHTBTR controversy), so I'm really glad it's an accept, the skips and humor make it worth it imo. If I ever happen upon a tablet, I'll definitely give this another shot.
from red to blue
NG+ run needs to happen.