List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Peter 'Petrie911' Montag's single-segment run

Verifier Responses

Quote:
The audio and video were in sync; quality was fine, no graphical glitches for as far as I can tell.

The individual levels would've had extraordinary times if part of a segmented run. The playing quality is very high, the route is optimized, and I doubt his time will ever be beaten, even if beatable, so it's accepted as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
This is quite an impressive speedrun and he uses tricks, shortcuts, and glitches that I never seen nor heard of before!  This game took me about a week to beat and he beat it in minutes.

level 1 -- He uses the roll boast glitch and beats this level in a matter of seconds. However it could be slightly faster if he landed past the last gate.
level 2 -- He clips outside the stage and just rolls over to the finish.
level 3 -- I took hours trying to figure out how to beat this level when I had this game.  He beats it in 20 seconds.
level 4 -- This is perfect. He dragonfly clips through much of the level.
level 5 -- ...
level 6 -- This is by far the longest level in the speedrun.  However, it is still very solid, smooth run.  He uses a few different glitches to speed it up as much as he can.
level 7 -- ...
level 8 -- This level was hell for me when I played this game.  Took me almost a week.  However, using a variety of tricks he manages to beat this level with amazing speed.  Very impressive!
level 9 -- A pretty straightforward level.  Rolls, and lava/ceiling jumps to the end.
level 10 -- Beats King Thorax flawlessly.

This run will be almost impossible to improve (level one is the only improvable level) without the discovery of a new glitch and is definitely up to SDA's standards.  Good job!

Decision: accept.

The last verifier withheld his comments, but said that this run makes A Bug's Life look like crap.

Decision: Accept

Reason: It's a tight single-segment with almost no flaws.
Thread title:  
You got a deletion wish?
Damn, that was fast verifying.  #3 was me, btw.
I remember playing this game. Never played it much though. I can't wait to see this
Congrats Petrie. ^^ Now give me more zelda IL temple runs, kthx.
that game got broken !