List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Bionic Commando Rearmed (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Efreeti:
Audio good, video great, no cheating evident

Party foul claiming they ruined the music in this version! Other than that, the physics engine does get wonky on certain graphics settings, and though I don't run into them nearly as much as the runner does in this run, you can tell the missed grapples and such should have connected. The runner always gets it on the 2nd try in these cases, but it ends up adding some seconds to the run. There are also a few obstacles in this route the runner gets around though it's unintended, notably the barrier skip at the start of the run, and they were all circumvented about as quickly as the game would let him. Area 10 had some bad luck during and just before the boss, but a very good one cycle kill. Area 11, there's another missed grapple costing the runner several seconds, and another good single cycle boss. Noting a pattern. Albatross level was a joy to watch.

In summary, most flubs not the runner's fault, boss fights done very very quickly and efficiently. Can't really imagine any great time savers for this run outside of better luck.
Accept

Quote from ShadowDraft:
A/V is good. No cheating detected.

Besides a few grappling hooks not connecting like they should and bad RNG on a bossfight this run is pretty top notch. Shame the engine screws over a lot of tricks but the runner keeps at it and crushes the game.

Easy accept.

Quote:
This game's physics are very broken.

The runner put up with them anyways.

Now do BCR2

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
No need to say much. It's a PJ run

Yup

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Patrick 'PJ' DiCesare!
Thread title:  
Is PJ
Woo!  Thanks for verifying this, everybody!  I still want to do a 100% run of this whenever I find the motivation to do so, but BCR2 will definitely happen.  Excited to be able to move on from this game.  Haha.