--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Batman: Arkham City (Any %) (Single Segment) (Hard) [DLC]

Verifier Responses

Quote from cooopercrisp:
I've already seen this run on RoboSparkle's Twitch.tv, so while I can't comment on the A/V for certain, it still looks really good on XQ and there was no mention of an A/V issue in the comments. There was no cheating detected.

The time is indeed 01:49:19. Catwoman was controllable at 48 seconds and Two-Face was finished off at 01:50:07.

This run has a few mistakes, as described in the very detailed comments, and while I wish more things had gone well, I understand the difficulty of playing this game on Hard (having died plenty of times on this difficulty myself). In this case, the run is definitely good enough to be published on SDA.

The time is a 14 minute improvement over the currently published run, and that's on a harder difficulty. That is reason enough to accept this run on its own.

ACCEPT

Quote:
Sorry so late.  With AGDQ and stuff, kind of got behind.  But I'll be brief that this run saves quite a bit of time over the current run.  This game on hard at speed, bravo.  I see no reason not to ACCEPT.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Ian 'RoboSparkle' Green!
Thread title:  
DS Dictator
Congrats HD Batman Robosparkle.

"Aha Bye"
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
And this goes through about 2 days after absolmic finds a new glitch that I've played about with (only to test that it definitely works on Xbox, which it does!) and so this m...i...g...h...t... lead to changes in the route since every corner-coverable wall might be a warp or a shortcut.  He's already found ways to bypass the gates in the museum (although so far this hasn't changed anything since I found those skips in NG+) but... yeah...

Thanks for passing it through guys, can't wait to see it on the site Smiley
Congrats!

Wouldn't that new glitch work in Asylum as well then?
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Congratulations, BatmanSparkle ^^
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I've not tested myself but I'm told it's City only
The Dork Knight himself.
The glitch requires Batman to throw a remote batarang from cover and then catch it. In City, Batman stays in cover after catching the batarang, which for some reason activates the glitch. However in Asylum, Batman automatically stands up and leaves cover when catching a remote batarang.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
It also appears to be framerate dependent according to Salzkorn, which means different zips between PC and console, and also this will be affected by whether or not PC runners are streaming / recording...
Smörgåsbord
Congrats! Cheesy