List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Bastion (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V: No issues at all (watched HQ)

Timing: 16:10 from gaining control of the kid (after he has stood up) to choosing 'Restoration' at the end. You have to click to make the kid stand up though, which would add slightly over 1 second, if this is included.

Didn't detect any signs of cheating.

Wharf District:
Very good intro level, no major (or even minor) mistakes made.

Melting Pot:
Some time was lost on killing a scumbag, although it's hard to say how much, it's probably negligible. The triggers for this stage are still a bit of a mystery, and for the most part the stage runs on a timer after hitting the switch anyway. Not a perfect stage, but it's hard to make any major mistakes on what's almost entirely an autoscroller.

Workmen Ward:
Short stage, executed almost flawlessly. Using the hammer after picking up the core cost a fraction of a second.

Hanging Gardens:
Perhaps could have rolled sooner in some areas to spawn the ground faster and speed it up but this is just a minor optimization, it's difficult enough to not fall off on this stage whilst still going fast.

Bastion interlude:
The runner fell off here which cost slightly over 3 seconds

Cinderbrick Fort:
Fell off twice at the end. One of these falls however, is almost unavoidable and happens almost every run in order to get the boss skip, but one of them didn't quite trigger the skip, costing ~4 seconds.

Roathus Lagoon:
Another fall at the start here, costing ~3 seconds. Missed the Queen Anne boost into the boss area, but very quickly recovered with a backup strat, and only a very small amount of time was lost as a result.

Colford Cauldron:
Very good, no mistakes, no falls. The wall skip at the start of the level can be tricky and it's performed quickly here.

4 Falls overall (1 is generally unavoidable, so probably 3 unintentionally) which cost about 3 seconds each, but it's incredibly difficult to finish a run without any falls, and almost everything else was executed very well.

Accept Smiley

Quote:
Pretty clean run. There's only few mistakes I spotted but they're very minor. A/V is good. No cheating involved.
Easy accept from me.

Quote from Eternalspirit:
No issues from me. Some mistakes were made, but the run overall is excellent.

Accept.

Quote:
Very clean run.  I only witnessed a few times when the runner accidentally rolled off.  Accept!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Vulajin'!
Thread title:  
Thanks, verifiers! It's about time we had some Bastion representation on SDA. Smiley
can't believe i missed  verifying this. Sad Regardless, congrats vulajin. Now go do the colford pike vault. Tongue
Congrats Vulajin <3