Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magick Obscura () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Skydivizer'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Arcanum: of Steamworks & Magick Obscura () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/arcanumsteamworksmagickobscura-20150407/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 30, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: Looks good very few slow downs just small mis-clicks gets the job done very quickly.

Accept
Dragon Power Supreme
Watched the run twice (a 30+ seconds longer version too). A/V good, and gameplay was great. Usage of the train glitch (at least I call it that) was well done, and it's funny how easily the game can be beaten at the final boss. Accept.
I never heard or seen this game before but I'm sure as a pint an click game this was really done well. you can tell from where the runner knew what lines to choose from dialogue after dialogue. I'm sure those encounters while traveling are RNG. Accept
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
Even as a longtime player and fan of this game it amazes me that a game can actually be completed in this way. Combat moving was nice and efficient, no real hangups in luck moments other than random encounters, problem-free Nasrudin and Kerghan fights.

Accept

(By the way, this is not a "point and click" game. This is what all western RPGs used to look like)
Decision posted.